Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Thanks, KoreanClass101.com!

xxxsatomi
New in Town

Thanks, KoreanClass101.com!

Postby xxxsatomi » July 6th, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks a lot KoreanClass101.com, you are the greatest podcast team ever! I tried listening to other podcasts, but I think you're the best other than JapPod. You have the coolest dialogues, the coolest teachers, and the coolest way of teaching Korean. Right now, I can tell that I now at least 35% of Korean I just learned in just 2 months ago. Wow! That's really fast, and now I can understand a little bit of Korean dialogues when I listen to talk shows, dramas, songs etc, and I can express myself a little bit now. But hey! Thats really fast, and now I'm on my beginner series 3 track. I really owe you a lot, KoreanClass101. My message to the teachers I have hear before are.....

Keith-seonsaengnim - Keep up the good work! For me you have a very cool voice and wacky imagination whenever I listen to you. You really make everything clear before a lesson ends. By the way, you're one disturbed hottie though, hehehe. Komapsumnida!

Seol-seonsaengnim - Hello Ms. Seol! You are very cool also, always being mean to Keith, hehehe. I lov ethe way you speak, even though you're not that fluent on American English. I appreciate all your efforts and I hope you and Keith will be together on more podcasts to come. Komapsumnida!

Hyunwoo-seonsaengnim - Annyeong Hyunwoo-seonsaengnim! For me you have the calmest, hottest voice among ALL of them! Hehehe. I look forward to hearing your voice in every lesson for me to listen soon. You also explain every lesson very well. Komapsumnida!

Minkyeong-seonsaengnim - Minkyeong-agasshi annyeong! For me your voice is so cute and young, and I always love listening to your voice too. I can't believe you also studied other languages, that must have been really hard for you. But look on the bright side, you handled all of those. Keep it up, and I'm sure you'll be a lot better than before.

To all the other people I haven't mentioned, you made this team great, and we listeners owe you a lot. Kamsahamnida seonsaengnims!

:D

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » July 7th, 2009 6:59 am

Wow... Thank you sooooo much for the kind and encouraging words!!!!!

계속 열심히 할게요!! We'll keep doing our best, and your post really made my day!!

Thanks a lot!! ^^

- Hyunwoo

Get 40% OFF
ricawinter
New in Town

THANKS

Postby ricawinter » July 9th, 2009 4:15 pm

I ALSO WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU
because before I sleep I always listen to this korean conversations in my iPod. It really helps. I got interested lately in learning about Korean cultures especially Hangul because I getting tired finding english subtitles for the korean variety funny shows that I wanted to watch so bad.. (as much as possible I want it everyday) lol.. like STAR KING. XD
Anyways, I found out about ENGLISH CLASS 101 too.. I think it's funny because you're teaching them ENGLISH for those who doesn't speak it fluently yet your also explaining it detailed in English too.. I think it must be like.. English class 101 for koreans or japanese .. and the native ones will explain the english conversations by explaining it in their own language. . . Anyways thank you korean class 101!! :D :D :D

nilshwr
New in Town

Thanks from me as well!

Postby nilshwr » July 9th, 2009 4:54 pm

I also wanted to say thanks! Keith and Seol make even difficult things sound easy. And you repeat them over and over again until it really sticks, and in a really pleasant and friendly way.

I also want to thank the support-team behind koreanclass101. If you have problems with anything, you can be sure to get a quick reply. At least, that is my experience. Gamsahamnida! :)
Last edited by nilshwr on July 13th, 2009 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

mysalsa
New in Town

Postby mysalsa » July 13th, 2009 12:02 am

YES, thank you KoreanClass101.com !!! I haven't listened to anything else for the past two weeks :wink: .

Alexis
Expert on Something

Postby Alexis » September 13th, 2009 11:47 am

I'd like to second these sentiments! Seriously, after having my first Sunday school experience today, I don't think I could have survived without everything I've learnt from you guys so far! Keep up the great work! :D
안녕하세요! 윤선입니다!
http://seumnida.annyeong.net/ <-- Korean learning blog!

Stormprincess
New in Town

Postby Stormprincess » February 10th, 2010 11:03 am

Hello!

I would like to join all people who says thank you!!! You do a great job, the lessons are easy to follow and understand, and the podcasts are really great, I appreciate so much, that i can use it as i have time, and i can bring it with me anytime anywhere...
And yes, I also love your voices, all of you guys! And the stories of lessons are really cute, and funny!

Thank you again, and wish all of you good times!

gitta

danhorner14
New in Town

SEOL IS RIGHT!

Postby danhorner14 » February 27th, 2010 5:48 pm

In the opening comment when you are about to enter the site, Seol says something to the effect that it is the easiest, funnest, and most effective way to learn Korean. I think she's right.

The informality of the podcasts really caught me off-guard initially, but they've become both charming and compelling. This informality really works. Being a newbie, I'm only really familiar with Keith and Seol and I think their banter really helps the lessons without distracting you.

Congratulations to whoever decided on this approach and I hope you guys are getting rich off of this site because you deserve it.

I was surprised that I was actually disappointed when I heard Seol and Keith had left. It's almost like you've created the same kind of connection with the people at KoreanClass101 as you start to develop with characters in the K-Dramas. Again, I'm surprised to say this, but I feel that I actually like these teachers as friends that I don't even know. It's nice when you can run a business and bring a touch of humanity to it. I hope that you are proud of this.

julialim
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby julialim » March 1st, 2010 7:37 am

여러분의 글 하나하나 저희에게 커다란 힘이 된답니다.
더 나은 KC101이 되기 위해 노력하겠습니다.
쓴소리 단소리 부탁드립니다.

감사합니다. :D

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”