Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Anyone working or studying in Korea right now?

Heero2020
New in Town

Working In Ulsan

Postby Heero2020 » October 13th, 2008 9:57 am

I a TaLK Scholar studying at the University of Ulsan and working nearby. I live at the University, so yeah, i'm all in the downtown and whatnot. Koreanclass101.com has been a HUGE help for my survival, let alone my socialness :P

Thanks a bunch you guys...now if you just had a lesson on getting a girl to date you despite her predisposition against boyfriends :P

village_idiot77
New in Town

Hi, I'm here too :o)

Postby village_idiot77 » November 25th, 2008 11:48 am

Hi,
I'm new to the site but have been studying your stuff with my friend. THANK YOU SO MUCH. You all make it so much easier to understand some of the tricky little bits that Korean has.

I agree with the last post here, too. A lesson on 'wooing' never goes astray :wink: . Especially outside Itaewon.

Anyway. Thanks again to you all. It's a wicked resource
Stephen

Get 40% OFF
Graut
New in Town

Postby Graut » March 25th, 2009 1:36 pm

I'm an exchange student in Korea ATM :3
My Korean sucks big time, though..
To be honest, I got nothing out of these podcasts when I stayed in my own country, but when I came here and heard all the words every day, the podcasts made sense, and now I'm getting alot from them :3

lavender513
New in Town

It's not as complicated as you might think.

Postby lavender513 » March 26th, 2009 4:58 am

I'm an American girl living in Seoul, and lots of my girl friends are Korean.
I don't think they're that different from me really; we just have different expectations when it comes to relationships sometimes. Dating culture can be much more conservative here too. Just ask your Korean friends for advice.
Anyway, prepare yourself for a lot of texting. :-) You'll know what I'm talking about later.

Return to “Working & Studying in Korea (한국에서 일하거나 공부하기)”