Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Stop advertising to Premium members.

secoise258802
New in Town

Stop advertising to Premium members.

Postby secoise258802 » March 2nd, 2012 2:01 pm

I was kind of excited about learning Korean from this website and decided to go with the $240 premium package, but so far I've been bombarded with advertisements from the website trying to get me to get premium and lifetime access when I already have a premium account which is freaking ridiculous.

Can you please change it to where premium account users do not see all of these advertisements?

trutherous
Expert on Something

Postby trutherous » March 3rd, 2012 8:02 am

Hi secoise258802,

Yeah all that advertising can be annoying.

Anyway, welcome to KC101 and I hope your experience here is enjoyable.

Unfortunately almost no one comes to comment on the forums here lately, but perhaps you will help change that.

George -- a fellow student

Get 40% OFF
jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » March 4th, 2012 2:14 am

Hi,

This is JaeHwi from KoreanClass101.com : )

Thanks for the comment. We welcome you and thank you for being a premium member of KoreanClass101.com

As for the email asking you upgrade your membership although you're premium member, let us find the way to improve the emailing service. I'll post here when we find more detail.

Thank you again, and let us know if you have any questions.

감사합니다.

JaeHwi / KoreanClass101.com

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » March 6th, 2012 8:29 am

Hi

This is Jaehwi from KoreanClass101.com

Our team has talked about the idea suggested from your post here, and we'll soon update our email service according to the membership status.

It will take time to apply the new system after developing it, but we're sure that it'll deliver more useful and helpful email to you.

We appreciate that you let us know the issue.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know anytime.

Thank you!

- JaeHwi / KoreanClass101.com

nathangrieve4264
New in Town

ads on site

Postby nathangrieve4264 » June 21st, 2012 1:10 pm

I think the issue being raised is that the ads should be removed on the website once a person subscribes to a service.
i agree.
there are many ways web developers can do this.
also, subscribing to services like flow player for commercial use rather than demo (i.e. the flow player logo shows up on the flash video files.) should also be assigned by the web developers of this website, especially for premium services.
i also find many features incompatible with my iPad. i know there are many iPad apps available, but they are costly and really only offer the same content iv'e already paid for.
i think the podcasts are great, but the website itself can be improved by far.

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”