Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

WordBank Flashcards!

bgagnonius
New in Town

WordBank Flashcards!

Postby bgagnonius » April 10th, 2009 7:05 am

Would it be possible to have the wordbank flashcards set up so that when I see the word in english or hear it in korean I can type it as well. I seem to be having alot of problems with my spelling and I think this might help.

cateszd
New in Town

Awesome

Postby cateszd » September 24th, 2009 6:37 pm

I would love the writing tests to be integrated into the My Wordbank flashcards! Not only would it help with spelling, but all educational studies show that when you engage multiple parts of your brain to study something, you learn it faster and on a much deeper level. Speaking, listening, reading, and writing all at the same time would seriously increase learning speed. Maybe this feature could be optional or able to be turned on or off? This is a great suggestion.

Get 40% OFF
kazuau
New in Town

I second this, and have another proposal to the flashcards

Postby kazuau » May 4th, 2010 11:40 am

When going back and forth between the flashcards, among the Learning Center and My Word Bank, there are two features which I think convenient if these exist.

1. To lesson specific flashcards, in addition to Yes/No, "No, add this to My Word Bank".
2. To My Word Bank flashcards, in addition to Yes/No, "Yes, delete this from My Word Bank".

Sounds simple enough?
Thank you for reading.

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”