Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Back after almost a year

nilfisq
Been Around a Bit

Back after almost a year

Postby nilfisq » November 12th, 2009 2:27 pm

Is it autumn nostalgia or something else that brought me back to Korean? Yesterday I decided to subscribe to KC101 again and I found out that I signed up exactly one year before as well :D Call me superstitious but I think that is a good sign.
I am doing the beginner lessons now and I am amazed about how much I still remember.
The forum looks quite dead though, compared to one year ago. Hope that will change soon.
I am really enthusiastic about my restart so that is why I wanted to share this news with you on the forum.

:wink:

javiskefka
Expert on Something

Postby javiskefka » November 16th, 2009 9:48 pm

That is an odd coincidence, isn't it? Good luck in your restart.

Get 40% OFF
michellegsn
New in Town

Postby michellegsn » January 24th, 2010 1:58 pm

Last edited by michellegsn on December 9th, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imaBALLER
Established Presence

Postby imaBALLER » January 24th, 2010 11:26 pm

If you hadn't quit a year ago, you would probably be doing advanced lessons now.

If you hadn't quit 5 years ago, you would be awesome at Korean.

I don't say this to discourage you guys, but to point how important consistency is.

I have done french, chinese and japanese at university, and I have quit all of them. I barely remember any of that, and my understanding of Korean is much better than any of them after about 2 months of daily study.

I read this the other day and found it quite inspiring.

http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/fo ... 17888&PN=2

Welcome back and keep it up!

Michellegsn, I think individual language study is more efficient then classroom learning any how, because you can go at your own pace.

centaure804371
New in Town

Postby centaure804371 » April 13th, 2012 8:31 pm

Hello, i'm back after one year too. And now i must learn from hangul to be sure that i don't remember wrong. Thanks for your advice and the link, imaBALLER. I'll learn everyday now.

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”