Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Forum activity

sabaku.tomoshibi_225307
New in Town

Forum activity

Postby sabaku.tomoshibi_225307 » February 6th, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello. I just found this cool website and I will probably upgrade my account. But I have stuff in my mind I need to ask. Looking at the forum activity is kinda depressing. I understand that the forum has been here for a long time but that doesn't mean that the activity should stop.

A few suggestion like a new forum category for self-introduction can be fun. Maybe advertise this forum on your youtube channel.

And you really need to delete the spam threads that has been made by bots around year 2012. It's depressing to find as a new user.

With that said I can start off to introduce myself :)

I am from sweden and 23 years old. I'm looking into learning korean after watching k-drama with lee min ho, hehe. That's how I got interest in the language. I tried to learn japanese once in my life time but it did not go very well. So I want to atleast succeed with korean. To be able to learn a new language you need to have more motivation then just being able to watch kdramas without subtitles. Atleast I know from experience ^^. With korean being easier to write then japanese it is definitely easier to learn online. Thought the pronunciation can be difficult.

Anyway, feel free to say hello to me :)

korea.innovative
Been Around a Bit

Re: Forum activity

Postby korea.innovative » February 14th, 2014 6:56 am

Dear sabaku.tomoshibi,

Thank you for posting, and thank you so much for your suggestions. We are always working on improving our materials and your opinion is highly valuable!
We are glad to hear that you are interested in our language and culture! Please, keep on studying Korean with us, you will sure improve your pronunciation soon. 8)

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Laura
Team KoreanClass101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”