Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

workbook WITH answer key

se80
Been Around a Bit

workbook WITH answer key

Postby se80 » November 2nd, 2009 8:57 pm

Guys please help. I did look into the other threads that talked about textbooks and such, but now I'm even more confused. I'm looking for a workbook with the answers, possibly that goes with a good grammar textbook. I was going to get the Yonsei, but I realized it has no answer keys. Same thing with the Klear books. Sogang series is out as there are no English descriptions. The only books I know that sort of fit the description are the You speak Korean series by ParadigmBusters. Are there any other?

Thanks in advance

ETA: anyone?

Gudrun
Established Presence

workbooks

Postby Gudrun » November 18th, 2009 8:12 pm

Sogang does not have workbook answer keys--unless you're a teacher. The only ones I know that have them are the ParadigmBuster series. But the answer keys aren't part of the books, you have to contact the publisher separately to get the files emailed to you. I actually really like the ParadigmBuster series. I'm eagerly awaiting volume 4 which I hope will be released very soon. Out of all (the many) Korean textbooks I have used/bought, that series is the most amenable for self-study and I find myself referring to those books even now although the class at the heritage language school I attend is using Sogang 2A. (One note: the ParadigmBusters books don't come with CDs, but you can download audio files for some of the dialogues.)
Good luck with your studies!

Get 40% OFF
SeeingLifeAnew
Been Around a Bit

Re: workbooks

Postby SeeingLifeAnew » May 5th, 2010 3:43 pm

Gudrun wrote: (One note: the ParadigmBusters books don't come with CDs, but you can download audio files for some of the dialogues.)
Good luck with your studies!

Do you happen to have the website where the audio files are? I couldn't find them when I did a search. I'm just ordered the text & workbook from Amazon, but I'd like to be able to have the audio as well. :)

Nevermind...I found it here http://www.paradigmbusters.com/audio/ :)

lacdecerf
New in Town

Workbook WITH answer key

Postby lacdecerf » September 20th, 2010 9:30 am

I believe the following is the answer to your prayers:

Andrew Sangpil Byon: Basic Korean: A Grammar and Workbook.
London: Routledge, 2009.

Andrew Sangpil Byon: Intermediate Korean: A Grammar and Workbook.
London: Routledge, 2010.

Both volumes come with a comprehensive answer key and are quite instructive.

Lacdecerf

Return to “Korean Resources & Reviews (자료 및 리뷰)”