Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Who is your favorite "co-host"?

DirtyHarry
New in Town

Postby DirtyHarry » April 14th, 2009 7:35 pm

Thanks for the picture of Mihyeon. I’ve always been fond of her. She’s so articulate and I like her voice. Besides the bear and alien sample sentences I liked the one where she said: “Hey! Get out. Don’t ever come back!” I always thought that if she looked as good as her voice sounds then she would look like 이다해. Seems I was right about that.

sakufu
New in Town

Postby sakufu » April 16th, 2009 4:51 am

When I listen to the lessons I imagine like a K-drama between the hosts... like Seol is secretly in love with Keith even though she is mean to him. The guys have a crush on 경은 but she is already engaged to someone. 미현 and Hyunwoo may be good together but someone is in the way.

I have to listen more to find out what happens... it makes listening more fun and it is better than Boys Over Flowers kk.

Get 40% OFF
kimchiandsoju
Established Presence

Postby kimchiandsoju » April 16th, 2009 3:26 pm

sakufu wrote:When I listen to the lessons I imagine like a K-drama between the hosts... like Seol is secretly in love with Keith even though she is mean to him. The guys have a crush on 경은 but she is already engaged to someone. 미현 and Hyunwoo may be good together but someone is in the way.

I have to listen more to find out what happens... it makes listening more fun and it is better than Boys Over Flowers kk.

What happened to Junsoo anyways? I haven't heard her in a while. Is she still doing the LI classes?

Chris1
Established Presence

Postby Chris1 » April 17th, 2009 1:55 am

sakufu wrote:When I listen to the lessons I imagine like a K-drama between the hosts... like Seol is secretly in love with Keith even though she is mean to him. The guys have a crush on 경은 but she is already engaged to someone. 미현 and Hyunwoo may be good together but someone is in the way.

This could add a whole other dimension to the lessons...

Alexis
Expert on Something

Postby Alexis » April 17th, 2009 6:46 am

HAHA that's funny! Listening to these podcasts isn't going to be the same anymore! :P
안녕하세요! 윤선입니다!
http://seumnida.annyeong.net/ <-- Korean learning blog!

jeroen888
Been Around a Bit

Postby jeroen888 » April 18th, 2009 9:14 pm

So far I like Keith and 설 the best. I've only done the first two seasons of the beginner level and they're always there (I think 설 was not there only once). Keith finally got that annoying Quagmire's 'alriiight' (Family Guy) out of my head by replacing it with his own version :P. And 설's laughing is always good. I have no idea what anybody looks like. In fact I don't even know where you guys are.. Are the pod casts recorded in Korea?

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”