Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Who is your favorite "co-host"?

kimchiandsoju
Established Presence

Who is your favorite "co-host"?

Postby kimchiandsoju » April 8th, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm talking about those hosts that aren't on EVERY CLASS, like Hyunwoo, or even Keith.

My favorite is MinKyong (민경?). She makes me laugh. There was one lesson where she practically yelled "VOCABULARY TIME!" in the mic and I was dying laughing for some reason. She seems like a funny person to hang out with in real life. My wife thinks she's funny too.

We want to see a picture of her so we can put a face to the voice. We only know what Keith, Sol, Hyunwoo, and Kyungeun look like.

OK, I'll admit I'm kind of bored today and that's why I started this topic. Truth is I like ALL the hosts of all the lessons.

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » April 8th, 2009 6:29 pm

Lucky for you, I have a picture! But don't tell her I uploaded it... she's going to get mad!

Minkyong is the one in the middle

Image[/code]

Get 40% OFF
kimchiandsoju
Established Presence

Postby kimchiandsoju » April 8th, 2009 7:33 pm

Awesome! well, tell her she has fans!

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » April 9th, 2009 2:22 am

Hehehe. Keith, you're in trouble! Haha.
민경's really gonna get mad if she finds out :D :D oh, well, maybe not. 8)

kimchiandsoju
Established Presence

Postby kimchiandsoju » April 9th, 2009 4:35 am

I also like the tag team of MiHyun and Junsoo in the lower intermediate course.

I imagine Junsoo to be short, and also in good shape because in one of the lessons she mentioned that she rode her bike all the way to the bottom of the peninsula, which is pretty far.

Also, I imagine her to be tan, because she has an accent that I've never heard before so I figure that maybe she lived on some sort of island somewhere. They way I figure it, maybe for a while when she was young she must have lived outside of Korea for a while, like maybe 5 years. I don't know why I think its on an Island.

ALso I feel like MeHyun is secretly in Love with HyunWoo, but she will never admit it.

OK, I admit that sometimes my mind wanders when I am listening to these lessons.

One time I heard somebody laughing the in background when it was just HyunWoo and Junsoo. It must have been somebody helping out, but I hear that girl often, it seems like, laughing in the background. Because the lessons are funny.

kyuree
Expert on Something

Re: Who is your favorite "co-host"?

Postby kyuree » April 9th, 2009 2:32 pm

kimchiandsoju wrote:I'm talking about those hosts that aren't on EVERY CLASS, like Hyunwoo, or even Keith.

My favorite is MinKyong (민경?). She makes me laugh. There was one lesson where she practically yelled "VOCABULARY TIME!" in the mic and I was dying laughing for some reason. She seems like a funny person to hang out with in real life. My wife thinks she's funny too.

We want to see a picture of her so we can put a face to the voice. We only know what Keith, Sol, Hyunwoo, and Kyungeun look like.

Oh yes, I'm a fan of her myself :)
I like her voice and the way she speaks, she seems to be lively and always in a good mood!

thanks for uploading the photo, Keith.
This is off-topic but one of my fav is how you say "slowly" before the repetitions haha
unfortunately having half a set of Korean genes doesn't come w/ a language gene

jintana23
Been Around a Bit

Postby jintana23 » April 9th, 2009 2:38 pm

kimchiandsoju :)
You are not alone. I'm a big fan of the lower intermediat team too. I must admit that I can't help laughing every time I listen to the lessons. 현우 씨, do you have 미헌 씨 and 준수 씨's pictures. I really love to know their faces.

kimchiandsoju
Established Presence

Postby kimchiandsoju » April 9th, 2009 3:43 pm

jintana23 wrote:kimchiandsoju :)
You are not alone. I'm a big fan of the lower intermediat team too. I must admit that I can't help laughing every time I listen to the lessons. 현우 씨, do you have 미헌 씨 and 준수 씨's pictures. I really love to know their faces.

I love when they come up with absurd examples.

Like 미헌 will say "I was being chased by a bear so I pretended to be dead." or "I can not love you because I am an Alien" and 준수 will say it in English in a dramatically serious tone... It always catches me off guard and makes me laugh.

It really makes the lessons enjoyable. Its nice to able to laugh while you are learning.

And the young guy who is the voice actor with kind of a raspy voice.. the "playboy" kid. He's funny too. the skit for the 시원 하다 lesson where he played a confused kid was hilarious to me.

sakufu
New in Town

Postby sakufu » April 9th, 2009 3:45 pm

I like sol, but I don't like how she is always rejecting the guys... keke.

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » April 13th, 2009 1:58 am

jintana23 wrote:kimchiandsoju :)

I don't have 준수's picture with me now, but I do have 미현's photo ^^

She's the one on the left :)

lukek
Been Around a Bit

Postby lukek » April 13th, 2009 3:03 am

Haha she looks a bit worried?

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » April 13th, 2009 3:04 am

lukek wrote:Haha she looks a bit worried?

Haha. I think she looks shy. :D

lukek
Been Around a Bit

Postby lukek » April 13th, 2009 3:32 am

we need to have koreanclass101.tv :-)

jintana23
Been Around a Bit

Postby jintana23 » April 13th, 2009 4:06 am

현우 씨 :D ,Thanks for posting Mihyoen ssi's photo. 마현 씨는 착한 마음이 보여요.

Chriss
Established Presence

Postby Chriss » April 13th, 2009 8:44 am

I love the Lower Intermediate team, although I don't appreciate them making me laugh when I'm on the metro. =D

I quite like Cheonhong (?), the voice actor that seems to be in most lessons. ^^

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”