a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

thanks

lhm2007
New in Town

thanks

Postby lhm2007 » December 26th, 2008 10:06 pm

MERCI,

i don't know if you are speaking french, dutch, or german so i'm writing in english.^^

I just wanna know where r u living in Belgium?

For hanging up, i mean some bars very cheap, everything not luxurious. About gifts, i mean some goods about korea for my parents and friends here in Belgium but also gifts for korean orphans as toys, books,....

Anyway, thanks a lot for all your informations.
I really have a passion for Korean people and culture from 10 years ago but i just saved enough money and i think i can go next year. I have no access to scholarship or this kind of...

Last question, do you know if the restaurant Mignon Terrace employ belgian people to be waiter?
thanks

gillesvdp
Established Presence

Postby gillesvdp » December 28th, 2008 12:39 am

haha, the Mignon restaurant is a Belgian-French restaurant.

If you go there, be careful because the waiters will try to sell you French dishes which, as Belgian know well, are nothing compared to Belgian gastronomy haha. (just kidding :p)

Anyway I have been to that restaurant and I could not see any Belgian personnel there. Even in the kitchen, I highly doubt that there is any French of Belgian people in there. But you can try, you never know. ;-)

As for gifts, small gifts are inexpensive (tourist souvenirs for example). Books are also inexpensive compared to Belgium. You will be fine. :)

As for me, I study in Brussels but go back to my hometown in Wallonia during the week-ends.

Keep in touch and have fun in Korea ;-)
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Working & Studying in Korea (한국에서 일하거나 공부하기)”