Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Korean Social Site Like Mixi!

nunokotzen
New in Town

hi~

Postby nunokotzen » February 9th, 2008 3:07 am

I got my cyworld and my forign friends too..

if you succeeded to get own cyworld , please mail me

or if the joining cyworld is difficult for you, I can help you ..

I would like to be a '일촌' with you..

About cyworld, feel free to mail me whenever you need..

my e-mail address is

good luck, bye~

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: hi~

Postby Ulver_684 » May 21st, 2008 9:55 pm

nunokotzen wrote:I got my cyworld and my forign friends too..

if you succeeded to get own cyworld , please mail me

or if the joining cyworld is difficult for you, I can help you ..

I would like to be a '일촌' with you..

About cyworld, feel free to mail me whenever you need..

my e-mail address is

good luck, bye~

Nunokotzen! :wink:

Thank you I'll let you know if I have problems signing up ok!

Get 40% OFF
hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » May 21st, 2008 11:34 pm

Try out

" http://playtalk.net " as well :P

It's a nice site where you can make a lot of Korean friends too! :)

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 29th, 2008 8:00 pm

hyunwoo wrote:Try out

" http://playtalk.net " as well :P

It's a nice site where you can make a lot of Korean friends too! :)

Hyunwoo Sun! :wink:

Thank you for your help, I will sign up at Playtalk too! :D

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 27th, 2008 1:41 am

Taliana wrote:Google is your friend ;D

http://www.jayfraser.com/cyworld/registration.htm

It shows you screencaps and tells you what to click. It takes you through the registration process, as well as helps you do other things to your cyworld once you have it.

And like other posts in this thread have said, you do not need a Korean ID number. If you go through the registration form that is for foreigners, then you just need to provide a scan or photograph of your passport.

Hyunwoo or anyone! :wink:

Can you translate the process to sign to cyworld it has change since then look:

http://cymember.cyworld.com/member/regist/join.jsp

Well thank you for your time and wait for a answer! :)

manyakumi
Expert on Something

Postby manyakumi » December 27th, 2008 6:19 am

Eden
Been Around a Bit

Postby Eden » December 27th, 2008 11:08 pm

thanks manyakumi!! I thought i'd never figure out how to sign up for the korean cyworld XD

When i signed up, after filling out all the other boxes, i attached my Photo ID file to the spot that said "document attachment" (서류파일) then clicked the 확인 button. It gave me this message:

"가입이 완료되었습니다. 승인 후에이 용하실 수 있습니다."

Does this mean that i properly completed the registration? I just recieved an e-mail from cyworld that has "WELCOME" as the heading, so i'm assuming i did?

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 28th, 2008 1:08 am

Manyakumi! :wink:

I still can't register, it's asking me for my registration No. for foreigners and when I click on have no registration No it sent me to Cyworld US! :shock: Can you tell me which number is it? Well thank you for your time and wait for a answer! :)

manyakumi
Expert on Something

Postby manyakumi » December 28th, 2008 2:13 am

Eden wrote: When i signed up, after filling out all the other boxes, i attached my Photo ID file to the spot that said "document attachment" (서류파일) then clicked the 확인 button. It gave me this message:

Does this mean that i properly completed the registration? I just recieved an e-mail from cyworld that has "WELCOME" as the heading, so i'm assuming i did?

I guess so.
It might takes a few days for approving though,
Congratulations anyway!

:D

Ulver_684 wrote: I still can't register, it's asking me for my registration No. for foreigners and when I click on have no registration No it sent me to Cyworld US! Can you tell me which number is it? Well thank you for your time and wait for a answer!

Do you mean you couldn't go to 5th from 4th page?
So strange... :?

Is there anyone who's having the same trouble?

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 28th, 2008 3:28 am

manyakumi wrote:
Eden wrote: When i signed up, after filling out all the other boxes, i attached my Photo ID file to the spot that said "document attachment" (서류파일) then clicked the 확인 button. It gave me this message:

I guess so.
It might takes a few days for approving though,
Congratulations anyway!

:D

Ulver_684 wrote: I still can't register, it's asking me for my registration No. for foreigners and when I click on have no registration No it sent me to Cyworld US! Can you tell me which number is it? Well thank you for your time and wait for a answer!

Do you mean you couldn't go to 5th from 4th page?
So strange... :?

Is there anyone who's having the same trouble?

Manyakumi! :wink:

Ok I pass the registration number but I filled out everything but when I click on confirm a message appears and I can't get throw I want to show you but I don't know how to print screen, it doesn't work. Any other way to show you what the message says in Korean?

manyakumi
Expert on Something

Postby manyakumi » December 28th, 2008 4:05 am

Ulver_684 wrote: Ok I pass the registration number but I filled out everything but when I click on confirm a message appears and I can't get throw I want to show you but I don't know how to print screen, it doesn't work. Any other way to show you what the message says in Korean?

How about using a camera and taking a picture of that screen?

:lol:

Eden
Been Around a Bit

Postby Eden » December 28th, 2008 4:08 am

Ulver_684 wrote:Ok I pass the registration number but I filled out everything but when I click on confirm a message appears and I can't get throw I want to show you but I don't know how to print screen, it doesn't work. Any other way to show you what the message says in Korean?

Is it this message?:

Because thats the same message it gave me. i dunno what it means, but It popped up in a little window like the ones PCs give you when there's an error, or something you need to approve before going on. I just clicked "OK" and shortly after i received a welcoming email. O.o

manyakumi
Expert on Something

Postby manyakumi » December 28th, 2008 7:55 am

Eden wrote: Is it this message?:

It says,
"Signing up is done. You will be able to use after the approval."

owbEe
Been Around a Bit

Postby owbEe » January 2nd, 2009 6:00 am

Hi. Happy New Year everyone!

Just curious. Is it possible that someone post a tutorial for Cyworld? I already have my Cy account but I can't navigate and use all of its functions since my vocabulary is very limited. I was able to post in my diary but I guess that's it. I don't know much about it.

I've searched the net on tutorials but I the screenshots are from 2006 and the settings have changed.

Please anyone help.

javiskefka
Expert on Something

Postby javiskefka » January 2nd, 2009 8:41 am

owbEe wrote:Hi. Happy New Year everyone!

Just curious. Is it possible that someone post a tutorial for Cyworld? I already have my Cy account but I can't navigate and use all of its functions since my vocabulary is very limited. I was able to post in my diary but I guess that's it. I don't know much about it.

I've searched the net on tutorials but I the screenshots are from 2006 and the settings have changed.

Please anyone help.

You can change the language of your hompi to English, but that only helps so much.

The main page, with all of the options for managing invitations and backgrounds and junk is quite confusing.

The key word to look for if you want to change things around is 설정. It means 'settings'.

Return to “Listener's Lounge (청취자들의 공간)”