a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

User created content

futureboy
New in Town

User created content

Postby futureboy » February 15th, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello!

I think, there should be more user created content on koreanclass101. You could ask the users to write a homework an a special topic every week and let them submit it to a board - and then probably also make them correct each other. You could ask the users to submit an audio file as a response to a podcast. They could also upload videos where they speak in korean. I think, it would be fun to interact this way and meanwhile learn korean by using it.

Stefan

John
Expert on Something

Postby John » February 15th, 2008 10:43 pm

Several of us were discussing this, submitting youtube videos as "homework". I am glad you brought it up again. I hope it goes somewhere, I really like the idea!!

Get 40% OFF
austinfd
Expert on Something

Postby austinfd » February 16th, 2008 9:25 am

John wrote:Several of us were discussing this, submitting youtube videos as "homework". I am glad you brought it up again. I hope it goes somewhere, I really like the idea!!

One way you can get in on this now is to post things to the KClass youtube group! It's been around for a while, but easily forgotten about! Maybe we could get a link on the main page?

Perhaps you could issue a simple challenge at the end of each lesson, and people can respond using the youtube group....although I'm not sure what people w/o webcams could do.

http://www.youtube.com/group/kclass

I'm making some videos!: http://www.youtube.com/user/austinfd

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » February 19th, 2008 7:02 am

Hi, all, we've been trying to do some of that in the comment section of each lesson. The first comment usually has some kind of question related to the questions.

Also, we have content questions/Vocab/Grammar questions on the site for each lesson... but I guess that's not really user-created content :P

But I do like the idea of users responding with Audio Clips, and inserting these into our podcasts as well :) Do you have any suggestions specifically on what we can do exactly?

riscphree
New in Town

Postby riscphree » July 2nd, 2010 6:23 am

But I do like the idea of users responding with Audio Clips, and inserting these into our podcasts as well Smile Do you have any suggestions specifically on what we can do exactly?

There is something you could do, but I can't tell you about it yet I don't think.

This company I work for will be releasing it soon, we have a date of July 15th.

Said product will seriously add some benefit and getting users participating.

If you want to PM me, maybe I can give some more in detail info.

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”