Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

What is a good source for watching Korean Dramas

Gaodizzo
New in Town

What is a good source for watching Korean Dramas

Postby Gaodizzo » November 8th, 2015 5:37 am

What is a good source for watching Korean Dramas? I am thinking that if I watch them, my listening will improve faster.

community.korean
Expert on Something

Re: What is a good source for watching Korean Dramas

Postby community.korean » November 18th, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi Gaodizzo,

Thank you for commenting. I am not sure which country you live in, but some countries have websites that offer streaming video services for Korean dramas. If not, websites for the various broadcasting companies in Korea (MBC, KBS, SBS) offer videos on their websites but you would have to sign up as a member and some of the content may not be free.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Lyn
Team KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
WhitneyChakara
New in Town

Postby WhitneyChakara » November 19th, 2015 11:09 pm

As the other commenter said it depends on what country you are in. I am in USA and I watch dramas and movies via : youtube, viki, drama fever, Hulu ( i think they merged with Dramafever for Asian dramas so you will most likely be directed to DF once you click on the video) and Netflix ( which only offers paid subscriptions). I hope this helps.

Whitney

sandra.malluck_229692
New in Town

Postby sandra.malluck_229692 » December 1st, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm in the US and Drama Fever is the best source for Korean drama. Small monthly fee and subtitles are offered in English and Spanish.

akuku.bernard_231209
New in Town

Postby akuku.bernard_231209 » June 30th, 2016 3:19 pm

This channel is needed and well-being.

community.korean
Expert on Something

Postby community.korean » July 2nd, 2016 5:56 am

Hello,

Thanks for posting. Hope you all find success in watching KDramas online!

Cheers,
Lyn
Team KoreanClass101.com

erleathers
New in Town

Postby erleathers » October 3rd, 2017 10:20 pm

KissAsia.com features updated (new and older) dramas and movies from the whole of Asia.

YouTube is always a good resource, more so when you know what you're looking for.

OnDemandKorea. com features a wide variety, from dramas, News, Kids, Education, and Variety. Its free, but with ads. Ad free is about $5 a month. Not all content is translated, however, programs with English subs are noted as "En"

One of my favs is kshow123.net. its 100% free features current and past variety shows, its updated reguarly and sometimes the Eng subs are posted there first. But that kinda depends on the show. I've found a few shows not available elsewher on this site.

Joining Amazon Prime (monthly fee) will get you a discounted (about half price) sub to the Drama Fever database.

asianwiki.com is a resource for learning about Kdramas and actors. Theres a great criss reference on actors and the movies they appear in/worked on, as well as info on writers.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr is real time showing of KBS shows.

Return to “Movies & Television (영화와 TV)”