a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Can't access free Hangul videos

qzchris
New in Town

Can't access free Hangul videos

Postby qzchris » February 1st, 2014 8:23 am

Good day,

I just upgraded to a Basic subscription, which is reflected in my account. However, I cannot download any but the first Hangul video in the free section, without being redirected to another page saying "Access to this membership area is not allowed". This is very different to the Premium sections, which redirect you to the payment page, so unless the second and third and fourth videos are in fact for higher-level members, there appears to be some glitch of some kind.

Has anyone else experienced this, and what can I do about it? I haven't checked the other areas of the site yet, except for the actual lessons which I can access without issue.

Thank you!

Chris

paloma_ill
Been Around a Bit

Re: Can't access free Hangul videos

Postby paloma_ill » February 3rd, 2014 6:45 am

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting!
We were not able to find any issues with the video file, and as a Basic member you should be able to watch it.
So could we have you try the following steps?
Please log out of the site, delete the cache and cookies of your browser, log back in, and try to play the file again. This should fix the problem, but if you are still having trouble, please let us know.

Paloma
Team KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
qzchris
New in Town

Postby qzchris » February 3rd, 2014 8:14 am

Hi Paloma,

Thanks for getting back to me. I cleared the cache and cookies from Chrome while logged out, as well as trying the same thing in IE - unfortunately to no avail. Rather odd what's happening here!

I've attached a screenshot to better explain what it is that I'm seeing:

I can access the first video without issues, as well as the lesson downloads, but the other three hangul videos are all but inaccessible. :(

Thanks for any help with this!

Chris

paloma_ill
Been Around a Bit

Postby paloma_ill » February 4th, 2014 2:43 am

Hi Chris,

That's very strange. Out technical team tested your account, and it seemed to be working fine.
Could you try to log in and watch it one more time?
If you still cannot access it, please send your username and technical specifics (via http://supportdetails.com/) to us over email.

Kind regards,
Paloma
Team KoreanClass101.com

qzchris
New in Town

Postby qzchris » February 4th, 2014 4:27 am

Hi Paloma,

I'm happy to do that, although I should mention that I've just tested it again now on the PC at my workplace, which has entirely different specs from my home PC (where I originally encountered the problem), and I'm still having the same issue. It seems it must be an account issue of some kind, but you say the technical team has already tested it without any problems. Baffling!

Cheers,

Chris

paloma_ill
Been Around a Bit

Postby paloma_ill » February 5th, 2014 12:09 am

Hi Chris,

Can you please send us an email to ?
Then we can investigate more carefully to find out where is the issue.

Thank you,
Paloma
Team KoreanClass101.com

qzchris
New in Town

Postby qzchris » February 5th, 2014 3:35 am

Hi Paloma,

I've sent an email as requested.

Thanks,

Chris

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”