Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

How to sign in to m.koreanclass101.com? (iPhone)

Boidster
New in Town

How to sign in to m.koreanclass101.com? (iPhone)

Postby Boidster » January 16th, 2014 6:18 pm

Hello,

I am trying to use the mobile website to play Beginner lesson audio, however there does not seem to be any "login" option on the mobile layout. I only see "Lessons", "About Us", "Upgrade Your Learning", and "Standard Site".

Additionally, almost all episodes are unavailable, with the Play button replaced with "Upgrade Your Learning".

I am a Premium subscriber, so clearly "Upgrade" is not the right choice. I'd think that I should just be able to log onto the site and continue my lessons from wherever I left off. The Standard Site is unreadable on the iPhone, and regardless the login session does not seem to persist when it (automatically) transitions back to m.koreanclass101.com.

Thanks for any help.

community.korean
Expert on Something

Re: How to sign in to m.koreanclass101.com? (iPhone)

Postby community.korean » January 20th, 2014 2:41 am

Hello

Thank you for your e-mail. Can you please make sure to have private browsing off. Also the proper address should be mobile.koreanclass101.com .

If you still cannot see can you send us a screenshot with your view to alongside with your username and iOS version.

Sincerely
Piotr
team KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
Boidster
New in Town

Re: How to sign in to m.koreanclass101.com? (iPhone)

Postby Boidster » January 20th, 2014 8:40 pm

Thanks for the help. The mobile.koreanclass101.com URL works much better - the landing page is a sign-in and from there it works fine.

Note that your main site is automatically redirecting to m.koreanclass101.com, so you might want to update the code with the new URL.

Thanks again.

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”