Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Dialogs

aussiekevin
New in Town

Dialogs

Postby aussiekevin » July 31st, 2012 1:03 am

The Iyagi dialogs at Talk to Me in Korean.com are better than anything on this site, by a long shot. Natural dialogs completely in Korean, that go over fun topics.

If this site wants to avoid slipping into irrelevance, they need to add material of that level of quality. Right now, the introductory lessons are full of English and so concerned with everyone laughing and being friendly that the amount of Korean actually being taught is pretty minimal. And the advanced blogs are, with a few exceptions, repetitive and boring.

They need to add better material fast - let's face it; announcing a new series and having it completed in 6 months is lame.

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » August 7th, 2012 2:56 am

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the feedback. We understand your point of having more natural dialogues in Korean with more interesting topics. We'll consider your feedback when we develop the future lessons.

Thanks for your feedback and help as always.

Team KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
SeeingLifeAnew
Been Around a Bit

Re: Dialogs

Postby SeeingLifeAnew » May 8th, 2013 10:06 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say that I agree completely with aussiekevin. We keep hearing that Kclass101 appreciates feedback, but then there is little to show for it. Very little changes. Its quite frustrating as I would like to see this site be better, but it seems like the owners/employees care very little about it themselves.

paloma_ill
Been Around a Bit

Re: Dialogs

Postby paloma_ill » May 20th, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi SeeingLifeAnew,

Thanks for your comment. We're working on developing and having new material uploaded constantly on our website with high quality.
Your feedback is very important for us to decide new series and our site structure.

We appreciate the time you spend to write us your feedback, so be sure that it will be taken into consideration to improve our website.

Kind regards,
Paloma

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”