Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Downloading Lessons to iPhone

eelnor5303783
New in Town

Downloading Lessons to iPhone

Postby eelnor5303783 » February 11th, 2013 6:41 pm

I am a Basic subscriber, and I would like to download whole sets of lessons (say, for example, the entire 30-lesson set of Beginner lessons) to my iPhone so I can listen in my car or on a plane (without internet access). Is this possible and can you give me step by step instructions? When I go to iTunes, they only seem to have a limited number of lessons, like say the first three Beginner lessons.

I know that I should sit at a computer and look at PDFs and whatnot while I listen but honestly I do not have time for that. I am strictly a listen-while-traveling learner.

This seems very basic but I can't seem to find any answers on the website. I am a tech idiot, so apologies in advance . . .

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Re: Downloading Lessons to iPhone

Postby jaehwi » February 12th, 2013 9:41 am

Hi,

Thank you for the comment.

First, could you check if you're subscribed to the basic feed, which is for Basic subscribers. You can check the process to subscribe the Basic feed at the following link.

http://www.koreanclass101.com/helpcente ... tunesfeeds

On the iTunes, please click the right button over the feed title, then click 'Show all available episodes.' You'll be able to check the list of all lessons from KoreanClass101.com, then download what you'd like to listen to.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”