Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Lesson sentences in flash cards

JohnThompsonJTSoftware939
Been Around a Bit

Lesson sentences in flash cards

Postby JohnThompsonJTSoftware939 » May 15th, 2012 5:33 pm

I would find it useful if you could export the lesson sentences to the flash card mechanism. Studying sentences as a whole is important in learning a language, and the flash card mechanism is a key tool.

Thanks.

-John

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)

Postby jaehwi » May 16th, 2012 2:30 am

Hello John,

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, understanding sentences as a whole is definitely important in learning a language.
We'll consider your idea for the next development. :)

Best Regards,
Neha/KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
larryk153258
New in Town

Re: Lesson sentences in flash cards

Postby larryk153258 » December 8th, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi! There are still no sample sentences for flashcards. Understanding the meaning of a word is easier if it is put into context.

Regards,
Lars

jaehwi

Postby jaehwi » December 11th, 2012 3:22 am

Hi Lars,
We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have with Flashcards.
The flashcards are supposed to show the sample sentences correctly on the flashcards for now.

Could you let us know the name of the flashcard docks that you're having the sample sentence issues? We've tested the flashcards but found that it's showing the sample sentences correctly.

Or you can delete the current flashcard docks and add it again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com

larryk153258
New in Town

Postby larryk153258 » December 12th, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi Jae,

thank you very much for your reply.
So far, I have mostly studied with lesson vocabulary and the associated flashcards do not show the sample sentences. I tried deleting and adding them again, but there was still a message showing that no sample sentences were available.
I just checked the Core 100 and Core 2000 and for the words I have seen so far in these decks the Sample Sentences were shown. I'll let you know if I experience further issues.

I appreciate the good support!
Best regards,
Lars

jaehwi

Postby jaehwi » December 13th, 2012 7:12 am

Hi Lars,

Thank you for your understanding the reply.

Could you let me know the lesson series name which you couldn't find the sample sentences on the flashcards? That would help us regenerate the issue and find the solution.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com

larryk153258
New in Town

Postby larryk153258 » January 13th, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Jae,

sorry for the late reply. I was doing beginner series season 3 or 4 and couldn't find the sample sentences. I am currently working on Core 2000, and there are some sentences missing, maybe for ~10% of the words.

By the way, what happens if a word exists both in the lesson notes and in, for example, Core 2000? So if I have already learned 'boda' in, say, Beginner S3, does it pop up again in the Core 2000?
It would be quite nice if the flashcard system shared info about already learned vocabulary between various decks. It's just a little annoying to be asked for 'boda' for the 100th time ^^

I appreciate the support very much. Thanks a lot! It's very nice to include the community in improving the system.

Best regards,
Lars

jaehwi

Postby jaehwi » January 17th, 2013 2:17 am

Hi Lars,

Thank you for the question.

The flashcards used in the lessons and core wordlist are using separated system, so you might see the same word again if that's imported from a Core List although you've already marked it as mastered.

I'll talk with your technical team and see how we can improve the system. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you're having, and thank you for your understanding in advance.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”