Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Bulk downloads

JohnThompsonJTSoftware939
Been Around a Bit

Bulk downloads

Postby JohnThompsonJTSoftware939 » May 29th, 2012 12:55 pm

Could you please provide a bulk download for pdfs (including lite) and mp3s? Doing it manually per lesson is very tedious. Perhaps provide each season as a .zip file? I.e one for regular pdfs, one for lite, one for mp3s. Or put them all together. Either way would be great.

Thanks.

-John

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby jaehwi » June 4th, 2012 4:55 am

Hi JohnThompsonJTSoftware939,

and thank you for your comment. I have the solution for you! This feature is on our website already :wink:
Please make sure you have iTunes installed on your computer first. Then go our website, on My Tools on the top menu and choose My Feed. Then follow the steps:

Step 1) Select the type of lessons you want to receive
Step 2) Select the related file types you want to receive
Step 3) Enter a unique name for your Feed
Step 4) Click on the link right below where it says "For iTunes, simply click on the link below".

Itunes should automatically start downloading the files as easy as that 8) !!!

In case you face any problems, let us know!

Stefania/KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
JohnThompsonJTSoftware939
Been Around a Bit

Postby JohnThompsonJTSoftware939 » June 5th, 2012 5:52 am

Thank you. I initially avoided using iTunes because in the past I found it and Juice very problematic in getting the content I wanted. They seem better oriented for new podcasts where you listen once and then discard. But this time around it's working better for me, especially since you have options for what to download. However, my preference is still to download content in well-organized zips, which I can then put in separate directories. Also, I want the lite versions of the PDFs, since they are the only ones I can extract text from. But I'll make do with what you have.

One alternate way you could do business would be to sell the content in chunks, independent of a subscription, kind of like ChineseLearnOnline.com. Except I don't like how they make you buy the audio and pdfs separately. I.e. sell a season in a zip that includes everything. I'd easily pay $20 - $30 for that. A CLO level is 60 lessons, yours are about half that, so the price is comparible if you combine them. But I guess you guys know what best works for you in terms of revenue.

Thanks.

-John

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby jaehwi » June 6th, 2012 2:21 am

Hi JohnThompsonJTSoftware939,

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are always positive in receiving constructive criticism, so I will forward your thoughts to the correspondent team who take decisions about how to design our future lessons and the structure of our website.

Kind regards,

Stefania/KoreanClass101.com

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”