Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

recommend some dramas please

the-resa-
Been Around a Bit

recommend some dramas please

Postby the-resa- » May 7th, 2008 1:59 am

I like dramas that are family-oriented like 7 princesses. Any recommendations for dramas like that? Thanks in advance!

namisu
New in Town

Postby namisu » May 8th, 2008 7:16 am

I'd recommend Hello Miss... you can watch it at those sites:

www.mysoju.com
www.veoh.com

don't know 7 princesses, never even heard of it^^ so I'm not that sure whether this recommendation matches your drama taste so you might want to check

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Category:KDrama

good synopseis and infos about the cast

Get 40% OFF
se80
Been Around a Bit

Postby se80 » September 30th, 2009 12:33 pm

Bad family! It's hilarious and touching. Loved it. It's about a bunch of strangers who eventually start to care and take care of each other as a real family. Kim Myung Min stars in it and -as usual- is amazing.

3 dads, one mom is about Family, but -again- it's not about your typical family. It's about a few friends and the wife of one of them who turn into a real family, blood-ties be damned. Jae Hee is one of the friends and he's sooo cute! I started watching this drama because of him and then halfway through it, I was smitten with Jo Hyun Jae *headdesks forever* Eugene is nice, too (and this isn't coming from a fan of hers).

I've also heard good things about The sons of Sol Pharmacy, but I haven't watched it yet (will do, VERY soon).

Unstoppable High Kick (with Jung Il Woo, woohoo), but it was a daily sitcom and i didn't feel like commiting to such a thing (it has waaayyyy too many eps, omg).

trutherous
Expert on Something

Postby trutherous » February 13th, 2010 11:15 pm

솔 약국집 아들들 -아주 재미있어요

alykiesling9300
New in Town

Postby alykiesling9300 » November 7th, 2010 6:51 pm

안녕하세유!

So far the two best that I've watched are Playful Kiss (which is also known as Mischievous Kiss) & Boys Before Flowers. I really enjoyed both of them a lot and got really into the characters.

Have fun!

shedrum4231
New in Town

Pasta!

Postby shedrum4231 » December 28th, 2010 6:46 pm

Pasta and Coffee Prince are my favorites so far, you can watch them on Hulu.com for free. I'm watching Iris right now, loving every minute! Wondering how I am going to find a way to see Athena (follow up movie from Iris) here in the states. Any ideas anyone?
Thanks! Happy watching!
Angel

krit11232899
New in Town

Postby krit11232899 » December 30th, 2010 4:11 pm

ive watched you're beautiful, sungkyunkwal scandal, and my girlfriend is a gumiho..these dramas are romantic comedy in theme, i kept laughing like crazy, but there are parts which really made me cry...i would really recommend these dramas..
im currently watching secret garden..romantic comedy also..
you can watch it in mysoju.com
or dramacrazy.net

Noodle
New in Town

Postby Noodle » July 13th, 2011 1:08 am

Anyone know of a good IP blocker so I can watch some of these on Hulu? (Im not from the states). Ive been looking for torrents of the shows mentioned here and cant find any :( I really liked the Japanese version of Hana Yori Dango and would like to watch a good korean show next :)

Return to “Movies & Television (영화와 TV)”