A. Key Vocabulary
Please translate the following vocabulary into Korean.
Example - 1. "Please give me" : hint (ju-se-yo)
주(ju) + 세(se) + 요(yo) = 주세요 (ju-se-yo)
2. "what's the matter!?": hint (mu-seun il-i-ya!?)
3. "I'm sorry!" : hint (mi-an-hae!)
4. "pharmacy" : hint (yak-guk)
5. "pharmacist" : hint (yak-sa)
6. "medicine/drug" : hint (yak)
7. "prescription" : hint (cheo-bang-jeon)
8. "to catch a cold" : hint (gam-gi-e geol-li-da)
B. Lesson Focus
The focus of this lesson is to learn how to say "because of [noun]" = [명사] 때문에 (ttae-mun-e)
[Noun(s)] + 때문에 = "because of [noun(s)]"
Example - 1. "because of me..." : hint (na ttae-mun-e...)
나(na) + 때문에(ttae-mun-e) = 나 때문에... "because of me..."
2. "because of you..." : hint (neo ttae-mun-e)
3. "because of a cold..." : hint (gam-gi ttae-mun-e)
4. "because of the (poor) weather..." : hint (nal-ssi ttae-mun-e)
C. Test yourself
Please translate the following into Korean.
Example - 1. "because of you, I like Korean." : hint (neo ttae-mun-e, nan han-gu-geo-ga joa)
너 때문에, 난 한국어가 좋아.
2. "Because of you, I got a cold!" : hint (neo ttae-mun-e, na gam-gi-e geol-ryeot-seo!)
3. "Because of a cold (= because I have a cold), I came to the pharmacy." : hint (Gam-gi-ttae-mun-e, nan yak-guk-e wat-seo.)
4. "Because of the (poor) weather, I am (staying) at home." : hint (Nal-ssi ttae-mun-e, nan ji-be it-seo.)
5. "Because of a cold (= because I have a cold), I can't go to the office." : hint (Gam-gi-ttaem-e, hwoe-sa-e mot-gam-nida.)
If you answer them in Korean, that's PERFECT!
If you answer them in Romanization, that's good too.
Reply this post then, I will kindly assist and give you the answers.
여러분 힘 내세요~~! Don't give up guys~~!