Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

koreanclass101.com - bad page display

trutherous
Expert on Something

koreanclass101.com - bad page display

Postby trutherous » September 9th, 2010 6:38 am

The new sight look is great and the text of the transcripts are much easier to read, however, the new www.koreanclass101.com landing page does not display properly in my Firefox browser using Linux operating system - I am pretty sure this is because some lazy sap used a Microsoft tool to design the page, so instead of it being 100% www standards compliant I bet it only displays properly on Microsoft Windows --oh well, I guess I can't blame you guys for catering to the %99 instead of the %1

Also, I miss having a landing page with a quick preview of the most recent forum posts.

super_user
Been Around a Bit

Postby super_user » September 9th, 2010 12:02 pm

trutherous,
Thank you for the feedback! Could you please attach a screenshot for us for the Linux problem. We would certainly like our site's landing page to look good there as well =)
Thanks,
Team KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
trutherous
Expert on Something

Postby trutherous » September 10th, 2010 7:25 am

Sorry I should have been more accurate in my previous comment, the main page is FINE, it is the redirect to login that is messed up.

The main page displays perfectly, including the video (this is before I am cookied or whatever method is used to redirect me to the login page), it is the login page that doesn't displays the top buttons properly -- though after I log in everything is fine. Not a major problem but it is annoying because the second snapshot (below) is the first page I see whenever I click the bookmark for the site.

Main page: no problems - beautiful -nice work!

Redirect to login (below) - buttons are a mess across the top - this is the page that first greets me when I visit the site:

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”