a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

My Feed not working anymore

Miyuri974
New in Town

My Feed not working anymore

Postby Miyuri974 » May 30th, 2010 7:07 am

Hello,

I have been using the My Feed feature for some time now, which was very convenient because it automatically downloaded all the material I needed on my computer, but it has no longer been working for the past few weeks (I mean for me, I guess everything is fine for the others). I am not sure what I did wrong, but it seems like it is no longer connected to my account, since everytime I hit the "update" button, nothing happens, like there was no new material.
But I keep receiving the e-mails presenting the new lessons, so I know I am actually missing something...

I tried to re-do the My Feed registration process but it creates a new "folder" with all the former contents I already have and I don't want to download everything again. And even if I choose not to download the former contents, I still end up having two different folders: the one I was using, with the files I already listened/watched/read and those I still have to check, and another one with the new material.
Is there a way I can start receiving the files on a regular basis in the same folder, as I did before...?

Thank you for your help!!

Miyuri974
New in Town

Postby Miyuri974 » June 9th, 2010 12:43 am

Doesn't anyone have an answer to that........?
I really don't know what to do, and I am still paying for those lessons, but can only access them through the website, which is not really convenient for me...
Please, help me...!

Get 40% OFF
super_user
Been Around a Bit

Postby super_user » July 10th, 2010 4:07 am

Hello Miyuri974,
We are terribly sorry for the delayed response and for the trouble you're experiencing with MyFeed. Kindly email our support team at and a member of our staff will be happy to troubleshoot this isolated problem for you.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Team KoreanClass101.com

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”