Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Korean Dramas

manyakumi
Expert on Something

Postby manyakumi » January 31st, 2008 8:32 am

개인적으로 가장 재미있게 본 역사드라마는 "정조암살 미스터리 - 8일" 입니다.
케이블TV 드라마라서 아주 유명하지는 않지만 제가 본 어느 역사드라마들보다 흥미진진하고 사실적이었습니다.
사실 다른 사극들은 좀 현실감이 떨어지는 면이 있죠.

Personally, my favorite historical drama is "8 days - A mystery of the King Jeonjo's assassination".
It is not very popular because it had been shown on the cable TV, but it was the most exciting and realistic drama I've ever seen.
Actually, other historical dramas are used to be far from the reality.

:wink:

John
Expert on Something

Postby John » January 31st, 2008 9:20 pm

I'm not a fan of the historical dramas myself, I prefer the modern ones. Although I did like the movie ....uhm I can't remember the title but Kong Hyo-Jin was in it, and her and several people went back in time with a nuclear bomb, crap I can't remember the name of it and now I am gonna drive myself nuts till I can find it or remember the name.....don't ya hate that? Anyway I forgot my point, so whatever.

Get 40% OFF
manyakumi
Expert on Something

Postby manyakumi » February 1st, 2008 2:06 am

Oh, sorry...

I just wrote about the original issue that Steved had mentioned about.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » February 1st, 2008 2:57 am

John wrote:I'm not a fan of the historical dramas myself, I prefer the modern ones. Although I did like the movie ....uhm I can't remember the title but Kong Hyo-Jin was in it, and her and several people went back in time with a nuclear bomb, crap I can't remember the name of it and now I am gonna drive myself nuts till I can find it or remember the name.....don't ya hate that? Anyway I forgot my point, so whatever.

John, I think the movie is 천군, right? 공효진 goes back in time and meets the 이순신 Admiral and kind of helps him become a real man. Haha. If I'm remembering right, that is. :D I kinda liked that movie.

steved
Expert on Something

Postby steved » February 1st, 2008 5:19 am

To follow along with this topic... I have been looking for the drama "이순신" as I heard it was excellent. I can only find it for download at Amazon, however. Does anyone know where this might be available on disc, preferrably with English subs...

We just finished watching "낙하산요원" by the way. Not a historical drama but it had its funny moments.

John
Expert on Something

Postby John » February 1st, 2008 10:24 pm

yeah thats it, thx hyunwoo

Return to “Movies & Television (영화와 TV)”