Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Rain to star in new US Movie "Ninja Assassin"

tonygr
Been Around a Bit

Rain to star in new US Movie "Ninja Assassin"

Postby tonygr » October 27th, 2009 9:29 am

I did a search on the forum before I posted this so I hope it's not a double post.

I accidentally ran across this movie looking for a movie to watch this weekend. But Rain (for those that don't know, he's a famous Korean singer/actor [among other talents]) will be starring in an action flick called Ninja Assassin set to release next month. He will be working alongside the talented Naomie Harris.

Here is the IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1186367/

The date my theater expect to present the movie is November 25 so mark your calendars.

Rocker3829
New in Town

Postby Rocker3829 » November 30th, 2009 3:51 am

Just got back from seein this movie, it was awesome! Blood, gore, heads getting chopped off, and a TON of action that went along with an actually good plot made this movie awesome!

Get 40% OFF
tonygr
Been Around a Bit

Postby tonygr » November 30th, 2009 5:52 am

I saw the movie on Thanksgiving day. I give it a 6 (maybe 7)

I was impressed with all the action scenes and (being a learner of several languages) was impressed listening to Rain speak in English.

However, I was not very impressed with the storyline, the dialogue, and the overuse of blood.

But I would recommend the movie to fans of Rain who want to see his breakthrough film. I don't think this will be his last U.S. movie. Also, I would recommend it to those who wants to see an exciting action movie without the necessity of a powerful storyline.

krazeeygirl774159
New in Town

Postby krazeeygirl774159 » May 28th, 2010 12:30 am

Love the movie! Great to see with your grandma xP Action was great and i liked the whole 'heart' thing thats mention throughout the movie. The only thing i didnt like is the blood looks overly fake, or too digitized.

Return to “Movies & Television (영화와 TV)”