a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

a very short story ..

hendzeiada9636
New in Town

a very short story ..

Postby hendzeiada9636 » October 15th, 2013 9:19 pm

안녕하세요 여러분^^

I'll share with you a short story using my very simple Korean and I need your help of there's anything wrong with it.

오늘 일요일이예요, 날씨가 촣습니다 공기도 촣고 조용합니다.
학교에 다닜어요 오전 7시
진구가 만나고 학교에서 다닜어요
-아, 왔어?
-네, 잘 지내요?
- 잘 지내.. 숙제했어요?
- 네, 숙제했오요! 너도?
- 아니요, 어제 우리 할버지께서 고햫이에 왔으십니다, 시간이 없어요.
- 그래요? 같이 공부할거예요에 도서관, 돕을거예요.

그다음에, 우리 교실 갔십니다 그리고 우리 선생님께서 왔으십니다.
- 안녕하세요 여러분.
- 안녕하세요 선생님
- 숙제했어요? 공부했어요?
- 네,선생님
- 아, 저 책을 잊었어요, 선아, 저 책을 이르게할 수 있습니까?
- 네 선생님, 책을 어다에 있습니까?
- 학교 도서관에 있어요.. 빨리 주세요.
-네~

하지만, 도서관이 자리 모르겠어요!
*제가 학생를 물어 봐어요
- 질레해요, 학교 도서관 어디에 있습니다?
- 화징실 앞에 있습니다.
-그래? 고맙습니다.
-네~
책을 이르게하고 교실에 갔습니다.

and that's it :D

감사합니다 ^^

kc101com
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Re: a very short story ..

Postby kc101com » October 16th, 2013 8:48 am

hendzeiada9636 wrote:안녕하세요 여러분^^

I'll share with you a short story using my very simple Korean and I need your help of there's anything wrong with it.

오늘 일요일이예요, 날씨가 촣습니다 공기도 촣고 조용합니다. -> 오늘은 일요일이예요. 날씨가 좋습니다. 공기도 좋고 조용합니다.
학교에 다닜어요 오전 7시 -> 오전 7시에 학교를 갔었어요 (if you meant i used to go to school at 7 am?)
진구가 만나고 학교에서 다닜어요 -> 친구를 만나서 학교를 갔어요 (if you meant i went to school after meeting up with my friend)
-아, 왔어? -> perfect!
-네, 잘 지내요? -> perfect!
- 잘 지내.. 숙제했어요? -> perfect! Or you could also be casual, 숙제했어? ;)
- 네, 숙제했오요! 너도? -> 네, 숙제했어요! 당신도요? (너도 would be casual while previous sentence is polite!;))
- 아니요, 어제 우리 할버지께서 고햫이에 왔으십니다, 시간이 없어요. -> 아니요, 어제 우리 할아버지 고향에 갔습니다. 시간이 없었어요. (If you meant no, i went to my grand father's hometown. I did not have time)
- 그래요? 같이 공부할거예요에 도서관, 돕을거예요. -> 그래요? 도서관에서 같이 공부해요!(if you meant yeah? I am going to library and studying together would help)

그다음에, 우리 교실 갔십니다 그리고 우리 선생님께서 왔으십니다. -> 그 다음에 우리는 교실을 갔습이다. 그리고 우리 선생님께서 오셨습이다 (if you meant after, we went to the class and teacher came in.)
- 안녕하세요 여러분. -> perfect
- 안녕하세요 선생님 -> perfect
- 숙제했어요? 공부했어요? -> perfect
- 네,선생님 -> perfect
- 아, 저 책을 잊었어요, 선아, 저 책을 이르게할 수 있습니까? -> 아 저 책을 깜빡했어요. 선아에게 저 책을 빌릴 수 있을까요? (If you meant i forgot the book. Can u borrow the book from Seona?)
- 네 선생님, 책을 어다에 있습니까? -> 네 선생님 책은 어디에 있습니까?
- 학교 도서관에 있어요.. 빨리 주세요. -> perfect
-네~ -> perfect

하지만, 도서관이 자리 모르겠어요! -> 하지만 도서관 위치를 모르겠어요 (if you meant however, i do not know the location of the library)
*제가 학생를 물어 봐어요 -> 제가 학생에게 물어봤어요.
- 질레해요, 학교 도서관 어디에 있습니다? -> 실례해요, then perfect
- 화징실 앞에 있습니다. -> 화장실 앞에 있습니다.
-그래? 고맙습니다. -> 그렇습니까? 고맙습니다 or 그래? 고마워.
-네~ -> perfect
책을 이르게하고 교실에 갔습니다. -> 책을 빌리고 교실에 갔습니다.

and that's it :D

감사합니다 ^^

Hey Henz,

Hope my comments would help! Overall, it was a nice try!:) i just had couple of confusions and please feel free to let us know if you find it confusing and if I have misunderstood!:(

Thank you

Madison
Team Koreanclass101.com

Get 40% OFF
hendzeiada9636
New in Town

Postby hendzeiada9636 » October 17th, 2013 9:19 pm

안녕하십니까 madison씨

진구가 만나고 학교에서 다닜어요 -> 친구를 만나서 학교를 갔어요 (if you meant i went to school after meeting up with my friend)
In that part I meant to say (I met me friend and we went together to the school)

- 아니요, 어제 우리 할버지께서 고햫이에 왔으십니다, 시간이 없어요. -> 아니요, 어제 우리 할아버지 고향에 갔습니다. 시간이 없었어요. (If you meant no, i went to my grand father's hometown. I did not have time)
that part I meant to say that my grand father came from hometown "to our house" so i had no time!

- 아, 저 책을 잊었어요, 선아, 저 책을 이르게할 수 있습니까? -> 아 저 책을 깜빡했어요. 선아에게 저 책을 빌릴 수 있을까요? (If you meant i forgot the book. Can u borrow the book from Seona?)
in that part i meant to say Seona, can you please get/bring me the book?

I guess i wrote them wrong .. can you please help me and tell me how to write it?

감사합니다 for helping me ^^

kc101com
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby kc101com » October 21st, 2013 3:45 am

hendzeiada9636 wrote:안녕하십니까 madison씨

In that part I meant to say (I met me friend and we went together to the school)
-> in that case, 친구를 만나서 학교를 함께 갔어요.

that part I meant to say that my grand father came from hometown "to our house" so i had no time!
-> 할아버지가 고향에서 방문하셨어서(오셔서) 시간이 없었어요.

in that part i meant to say Seona, can you please get/bring me the book?
-> 선아야, 책 좀 빌려줄 수 있어?

I guess i wrote them wrong .. can you please help me and tell me how to write it?

감사합니다 for helping me ^^

No problem at all Hendz!D

I can definitely see you trying and this is very good attitude :)

Maybe you should try writing your diary in Korean as well or even choose the topic then right about it!

I remember it helped me a lot in not only trying to write your idea, but also get feedback and keep practicing ocabs and everything necessary!;)

Hope the comment helped on your writing :)

Thank you

Madison
Team Koreanclass101.com

Return to “Practice your Korean (한국어 연습하기)”