Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Any Korean speaker will do email exchange wtih beginner?

weknowschwa8090
New in Town

Any Korean speaker will do email exchange wtih beginner?

Postby weknowschwa8090 » April 24th, 2011 3:31 am

Hi all:

I am a very beginner level learner. I know some simple grammar structure like basic verb tense etc. I want to practice my own reading and basic grammar skills. So here is my proposal to anyone who is interested:

We can share emails which at the beginning You can send me email (hopefully something short and simple at first... remember I am VERY beginner level) If I can read it I will reply in English (for now until I am good enough to reply in Korean). If not I will reply ask you what that means. I want to practice my reading and grammar and eventually I want to to able to construct my own simple sentences in Korean. If you are interested in practice in English you can do the same thing so we can benefit each other and build up our skills. Sometimes we can also do sentence translation exercise like 5 sentences.

Still with me? The reason I choose to email is because I know everyone is busy so if it takes me a night to read, understand and reply then I can take my time. If I have any question I can email you back for clarification. Please feel free to reply my email at hotmail.com my hotmail account name is "byencell" just add it to @hotmail.com and that is my current email address.

Hope to hear from you soon!

And HI my name is Kin
Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS

Return to “Practice your Korean (한국어 연습하기)”