Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

국어 textbooks

tormsen
Been Around a Bit

국어 textbooks

Postby tormsen » June 10th, 2008 7:21 am

I picked up a textbook for elementary school 국어 to try to use it as practice. It's interesting. The passages are simple but use a lot of new (but useful and in context) vocabulary). The questions make sense once you start getting a hang of the meta-language. I'm going to get one of my coteachers to mark me. Hell, I could make my students do it, they'll think its hilarious.

John
Expert on Something

Postby John » June 10th, 2008 12:46 pm

I've been wanting to do that for a couple years now, I wanted to find some children's textbooks and use them, I was thinking that that would be the best way to learn, the same way children do......

Get 40% OFF
javiskefka
Expert on Something

Postby javiskefka » June 10th, 2008 7:06 pm

John wrote:I've been wanting to do that for a couple years now, I wanted to find some children's textbooks and use them, I was thinking that that would be the best way to learn, the same way children do......

Just convince a Korean halmeoni to adopt you ;)

the_haunted_boy
Expert on Something

Postby the_haunted_boy » June 23rd, 2008 5:49 pm

My local library has a bunch of children's 국어 books (and I live in a redneck city). They were actually kind of helpful for me.

xflibble
Established Presence

Postby xflibble » June 26th, 2008 10:43 am

I have a few, but most of them seem to be (folk) stories, so I'm not sure about the general usefulness of the vocabulary you learn as a beginner. Still, some of the vocab is a bit stickier because it's repeated frequently.

Return to “Korean Resources & Reviews (자료 및 리뷰)”