Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

im in ur blackberry, teachin u vocab

javiskefka
Expert on Something

im in ur blackberry, teachin u vocab

Postby javiskefka » May 14th, 2008 10:58 am

Recently, Amazon.com had a great deal on new AT&T phone, so I jumped at the opportunity to get a BlackBerry Curve for free. Since then, I've been looking for way to use my gadget to better organize my life and amuse and educate myself while on the road. One of these applications is called gFlash+. It is a very flexible program that lets you view flashcards in study mode, quiz mode, multiple choice, easily download more sets, and even create your own. I have done just this with a set of over 700 Korean vocabulary words from a class that I took a few semesters ago. The words all came from newspaper articles, so they range from the common to the very specific. If you master a fair portion of them, though, you will have no trouble understanding an article written in Korean.

Once you have gFlash+ loaded onto your BlackBerry, you can download my flashcards by going to 'Search gWhiz Catalog' in the menu and typing in 'Korean'. Enjoy!

Alternatively, here's a link to the original spreadsheet if you want to use it for your own project.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Korean Resources & Reviews (자료 및 리뷰)”