Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

KBS World Radio

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

KBS World Radio

Postby hyunwoo » April 4th, 2008 2:17 am

I'm sure a lot of our listeners also know about the KBS World Radio shows, but I wanted to introduce them to more people since they are a great way to learn more about the Korean society and what's going on right now ;-)

Give them a listen!

**Note: The website only works with Internet Explorer :-)

austinfd
Expert on Something

Re: KBS World Radio

Postby austinfd » April 4th, 2008 3:06 am

hyunwoo wrote:**Note: The website only works with Internet Explorer :-)

Of course it does... It never ceases to amaze me how Korean web technology is so firm on this. Of course, probably 95% of their customers don't even realize or care that there are other options, so why not develop just for IE....

Yet again, Korean sticks it to Mac users. 8)

I'm making some videos!: http://www.youtube.com/user/austinfd

Get 40% OFF
hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » April 4th, 2008 3:15 am

I totally agree.... 진짜 이상해(it's really strange) ... ㅎㅎ

the_haunted_boy
Expert on Something

Postby the_haunted_boy » April 5th, 2008 10:35 pm

I was actually able to use that site on Netscape, it really teaches me about Korea. There is even some information about foreigners living in Korea.

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » April 5th, 2008 11:04 pm

the_haunted_boy wrote:I was actually able to use that site on Netscape, it really teaches me about Korea. There is even some information about foreigners living in Korea.

That's good to hear. And yeah, the show is really good :-)

Sarah
New in Town

Postby Sarah » July 10th, 2008 3:04 am

yeah,, i love this site,, i learned so many words and expressions in korean language>>

thank u :lol:

John
Expert on Something

Postby John » July 10th, 2008 1:46 pm

I have been listening to a podcast from KBS World....정재윤의 생생 코리아. For about a year now....although she tends to get real quiet at times so I turn up the volume and then she starts screaming really loud....and I go deaf. But it's fun to listen to.

John
Expert on Something

Postby John » January 4th, 2009 5:23 pm

In that screen shot is a Women named Abby Rhodes, the weirdest thing happened yesterday at work....I am checking people in for a flight to Chicago, and Abby is checking in for Incheon (ICN) and I basically came out and asked her what she was doing in Korea and she said she works for KBS. Weird that she is from my hometown and I just happend to be the one to check her in. It's a really small world sometimes. I listen to KBS online and have heard her before. :?: :!: :wink:

hyunwoo
Expert on Something

Postby hyunwoo » January 7th, 2009 2:41 am

John wrote:In that screen shot is a Women named Abby Rhodes, the weirdest thing happened yesterday at work....I am checking people in for a flight to Chicago, and Abby is checking in for Incheon (ICN) and I basically came out and asked her what she was doing in Korea and she said she works for KBS. Weird that she is from my hometown and I just happend to be the one to check her in. It's a really small world sometimes. I listen to KBS online and have heard her before. :?: :!: :wink:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

What a coincidence and what a small world!!!!!!!

se80
Been Around a Bit

Postby se80 » July 30th, 2009 6:34 pm

Ah never mind. I figured it out. :roll:

Return to “Korean Resources & Reviews (자료 및 리뷰)”