Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes: 37

karen
New in Town

Postby karen » July 18th, 2008 11:51 am

I live in 산본 which is a short train ride south of Seoul. I love it out here. Been here for almost two years and after a three month vacation plan on coming back to the 안양 area for a third year.

Walton
New in Town

Hi everybody

Postby Walton » July 22nd, 2008 2:50 am

I live in 과천. I know it is 경기도, but it is so close to Seoul I just tell everyone I live in Seoul. During the semester though I spend my weeks in 대전. I teach at a university there. Nice to meet everyone!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
cmiras
New in Town

한국에 정말 가고싶어요!!!~~~

Postby cmiras » August 1st, 2008 6:29 am

안녕 하세요!

저는 Christine 입니다.
저는 Philippine 사람 입니다.
처음 뵙겠습니다.

지금 미국에 살라요.
하지만, 한국에 정말 가고싶어요!~~~

한극 드라마 진짜 좋아해요!!!
이 준 기는 멌있어요!!!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

aloha everyone! i just want to thank koreanclass101 for everything... this is the best site to learn korean...i started watching korean dramas back in the philippines but they were tagalog dubbed. when i came here, i watched korean dramas with english subtitle...that's the time i fell inlove with the language...and now i am determined to learn more not just about the language but also the culture of korea...my korean friends here in school invited me over to korea...that would be in december...and i am so excited! i just started using SKYPE because that's what my filipino friends who are teaching english to koreans use...they said i would be able to meet more koreans there...i hope so...anyone interested to be my friend? just lemme know!

once again, gamsahamnida for everything! annyeong! ;) :D

Return to “Learn All About Korean (한국어에 관한 모든 것)”