Or sign up using Facebook

Arg! I hate you, 뵙!

theely4465
New in Town

Arg! I hate you, 뵙!

Postby theely4465 » August 14th, 2010 6:02 pm

I don't like the 뵙 syllable!
How does it sound? How do I say it?
I've listen to hosts say it on here. I've heard it on CDs. I've seen the romanization.

I just can't get it for some reason. It is in the vocab for one of the season one newbie or beginner lessons but there is not audio for it.

Would anyone be kind enough to try helping shed some light on this dark and evil syllable! :P

Example phrases:

처은 뵙겠습니다
and
또 뵙겠습니다

감사합니다,
마이클

trutherous
Expert on Something

Postby trutherous » August 15th, 2010 1:56 am

Hahaha! Here you go http://members.dslextreme.com/users/cmonster3/poip.ogg

Get that silly thing before it's gone, because my account there will only be valid for a few more days..

By the way it's 처음 not '처은' --I may misspell most Korean but that's one I know..

Keep up the good work!

Fellow student -- George

I don't like the 뵙 syllable!
How does it sound? How do I say it?
I've listen to hosts say it on here. I've heard it on CDs. I've seen the romanization.

I just can't get it for some reason. It is in the vocab for one of the season one newbie or beginner lessons but there is not audio for it.

Would anyone be kind enough to try helping shed some light on this dark and evil syllable! Razz

Example phrases:

처은 뵙겠습니다
and
또 뵙겠습니다

감사합니다,
마이클

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
theely4465
New in Town

Postby theely4465 » August 15th, 2010 3:40 pm

Lol thank you for the audio!

It's nice to get a laugh in when you're feeling kinda sick.

trutherous wrote:
By the way it's 처음 not '처은' --I may misspell most Korean but that's one I know..

I thought that seemed a little off! Thanks again.

timandyou
Expert on Something

방가 방가 마이클~~!

Postby timandyou » August 16th, 2010 2:09 am

안녕하세요 마이클~~!
팀 입니다!

First, thanks for listening and being interested in Korean!

About 뵙...
마이클, it's TOTALLY ok! let it go~~!
First of all, Korean is NOT your first language. It is natural for you to have some difficulties on pronouncing some words or syllable(s). IT TAKES TIME!

Second of all, if you speak Korean without having some difficulties, it's not fun to learn about, right?

마이클, I have been speaking English for 9-10 years myself... but, I do still have tons of problem with English pronunciation. (I do feel shame about that sometimes...^^)

But, One thing we (you and I) have to remember is this! They are tons of people speaking only one language. at least, you and I speak 2-3 languages... and we still keep studying and practicing right? Therefore, NOTHING to feel shame of!!!!

You've been doing GREAT! More than Great!
About 뵙... Trust me, it will come to you naturally sooner or later.
I do hope that you have fun learning Korean. Not get frustrated! Make mistakes and do not feel shame about the mistakes... I like people who make mistakes... I do not like people who stop trying...

Thanks for listening, 마이클~~
cheers,

Tim 8)

Return to “Learn All About Korean (한국어에 관한 모든 것)”