Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

About the iPod Classic

Lionelltd2
New in Town

About the iPod Classic

Postby Lionelltd2 » April 15th, 2008 1:55 am

Concerning the iPod classic, I'm having problems viewing the lyrics from the dialog and review audio files. The lyrics don't appear at all, and on the iPod it only shows the description when I press the click wheel. Is there anyone who can help me with seeing the lyrics? Thanks!

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » April 15th, 2008 2:09 am

Hey Lionel are you getting the files from itunes? or downloading directly from the site? Are you able to see the lyrics for the Lesson files?

Get 40% OFF
Lionelltd2
New in Town

Postby Lionelltd2 » April 15th, 2008 8:36 pm

I'm getting the files straight from iTunes through the MyFeed program. But I'm able to see the lyrics from iTunes but not through the iPod classic.

ekj4tx
New in Town

Ipod classic pdf

Postby ekj4tx » October 19th, 2008 6:26 am

I also can't view the pdf on my ipod classic.

Lionelltd2
New in Town

I realized this a while ago...

Postby Lionelltd2 » October 19th, 2008 8:23 pm

I realized this a while ago, when you download the files from itunes, and click the center button of the ipod, the file shows what's in the description section of the file and not what's in the lyrics section of the file. So if I download the files straight from the website or use some other podcast catcher I can see the lyrics on the mp3 file. In fact, with the new itunes you should be able to edit the description section of the mp3 file.

Put I don't think pdf's can be viewed on the ipod classic. The one thing you can do is copy text from the website or from the lyrics into notepad. Save the file and put it into the notes section of your ipod.

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”