Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Subscription Billing

veronicalopez87302719
New in Town

Subscription Billing

Postby veronicalopez87302719 » December 4th, 2011 5:20 pm

I just paid for a 24 month subscription for $96.00 on Friday December 2, 2011 and have now been charged an additional $96.00 two days later. I would like my money back and be able to change the amount from the $96.00 for the full 24 months to the $8.00 per month. I have sent three emails requesting this and have not received any replies. I dont want to keep getting charged I cannot afford that especially if it is going to be $96.00 every time.

trutherous
Expert on Something

Postby trutherous » December 5th, 2011 7:45 am

Sorry to hear about your problem. I'm sure they will eventually get to those emails but I recommend you keep on sending them emails until you get a response. Spamming the same message across every forum category is not likely to get a response from them any faster, because they are hardly ever used by anyone. It sounds like some kind of automated error like if the site software sees you hit submit twice or something. I'm sure they will get it straightened out but if it goes too long you might want to consider a Visa charge back on one or both of the charges.

In any case I hope it all works out quickly and you are free to concentrate on the content here.

George - fellow student
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”