a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcards not working right

mariaallen748312
New in Town

Flashcards not working right

Postby mariaallen748312 » October 12th, 2011 1:34 am

안녕하세요

I was wondering if any body else is still having trouble with the flashcards? Mine wont let me study anymore, As soon as I'm done with a lesson and create the flashcard deck, I can study them but after I log out and come back to study it won't go. I've tried deleting the deck and recreating it but it still won't go. I hope someone helps me with this, i really miss studying with them and I've learned so much in the short time I've been here.

GCooke
New in Town

Postby GCooke » October 12th, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi

I may be having the same problem. It says that all of my decks are 0% completed, when I go into them sometimes it lets me use them for a short time but then sticks on the 'Done' card. Even when I choose 'study more' it still remains there and I can't do any more cards. Is anyone aware of how to rectify this?

Get 40% OFF
jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hello.

Postby jaehwi » October 18th, 2011 6:43 am

Hello,

I'm Jaehwi Lee from Koreanclass101.com

First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience that you had with the flashcard system. And thank you for posting about the flashcards. This is actually part of the spaced repetition system that the new flashcards use.
Your deck will be available for review again in the near future, but if you would like to study more right away, here are some steps you can take:

- Raise the Cards per Session and New Cards per Session limits in settings
- Add new cards to the deck
- Build new decks

We will be implementing a feature that notifies when a deck is due for review again soon, and are working on a new interface that will make the spaced repetition system easier to understand.

- Koreanclass101.com

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”