Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Quicktime not working when clicking on hangul chart

moaimobe1973
New in Town

Quicktime not working when clicking on hangul chart

Postby moaimobe1973 » July 26th, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm wanting to learn the stroke orders for hangul but when I click on the Quicktime icon nothing happens except for "Null" word in bottom corner of my screen. Help!

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » July 27th, 2011 2:20 am

Hi, Moaimobe

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I've checked all video files of the Hangul Video lessons but they are all working well.

If you click the icon, then the video will be downloading automatically. So, please click the 'Watch' link to see the video lessons if you clicked other links. If you click 'download' link or the quicktime icon it will be downloading on your 'My-document' folder.

If you still have the problem although you click the 'watch' button, please let us know what web-browser you use (also the version of the browser). It will be much helpful to solve your problem.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Get 40% OFF
moaimobe1973
New in Town

Quicktime works with Google Chrome

Postby moaimobe1973 » July 27th, 2011 4:52 pm

Thank you for your response! I watched the stroke orders in Hangul Chart with Audio and Video and it worked fine this time. Previously I used Internet Explorer when it wouldn't work.

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » July 28th, 2011 1:28 am

Hello,
It's great to hear that you can now watch videos. I am sorry that we made you try some other way.

We've checked the video lessons with Internet explorer and we also got the same problem. We'll make sure that we fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”