Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

The new flashcard setup and newbie season 3 errors

bjonale
Been Around a Bit

The new flashcard setup and newbie season 3 errors

Postby bjonale » June 2nd, 2011 7:46 pm

I miss being able to click on the flashcards within a lesson, and being able to listen only to those vocabulary words. I still cannot figure out how to easily put those words into a flashcard group. When I hit on "add to flashcards" nothing appears to happen,and all that is in my flashcard section is the one "core" category I added when playing around with this new feature. Could you please write a step by step, or guide me to where the instructions are?

Is there anyway we can still just listen/view just the words within the section we are studying?

Also...I have posted a few comments in the newbie season 3 section, with no response. Is anyone monitoring those? No response to my email to koreanclass101, either. It really bugs me that under the line by line audio, that the formal and informal Korean is mixed up, and that the recording does not correspond to the written Korean....the recording is NOT in formal Korean.

I still think Koreanclass101 is the best, and thanks for all you do to improve our learning experience. Palapala

omlette2342
New in Town

Postby omlette2342 » June 3rd, 2011 11:18 am

I am having the exact same problem w/ the "add to flashcards" button doing nothing. The older version of the flashcards was much better for just studying the words in a lesson.

I really hope the word bank flashcards aren't replaced w/ the new version!
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”