Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Some problems since the website was changed

AxKC101
New in Town

Some problems since the website was changed

Postby AxKC101 » September 9th, 2010 8:44 am

I found that there are a few problems with the new look. I can't get any of the flashcards to work at all. When I click it prompts me on the language of the questions, and how many to show, but will do nothing further. Often I get a script error and the page becomes unresponsive, or just a half blank page with no flashcards. I get the same results on 2 different Windows Vista PC's, using Chrome, Firefox or IE, and the same thing using 64 bit Ubuntu with Chrome or Firefox.

Another thing is that all the lessons that I've marked "Completed" are now unmarked.

Neither of these issues happened until the website look was changed. Was there a programming change too?
/Ax

super_user
Been Around a Bit

Postby super_user » September 9th, 2010 2:03 pm

Hello AxKC101,
We have corrected the Flashcards issues. Please let us know if you are still facing similar issues.
Thank you for your patience and support as we work to iron out all the kinks with the new design implementation.
KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
sunnydani
New in Town

Postby sunnydani » September 10th, 2010 2:11 am

Hi. The flashcards are working okay for me, but when I try to review lesson specific flashcards, I get words from my whole word bank instead of just getting the words from the corresponding lesson.
I just went back from basic subscription to premium partly because of the lesson specific flashcards, so I'm a bit disappointed. Hope it won't be too hard to fix!

super_user
Been Around a Bit

Postby super_user » September 10th, 2010 6:18 pm

sunnydani,
Thanks for letting us know about this bug. Our tech team have rolled out a fix for it. The lesson specific flashcards no longer include words from the word bank. If you continue to have problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Thank you for your support!
Team KoreanClass101.com

sunnydani
New in Town

Postby sunnydani » September 12th, 2010 1:49 am

Yes, it's working fine now. Thanks!

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”