Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

My feed Intermediate Season2: some lessons are missing.

kazuau
New in Town

My feed Intermediate Season2: some lessons are missing.

Postby kazuau » August 3rd, 2010 7:25 am

Hello.
When I choose Intermediate Season 2 in My Feed, lessons 10,11,12,23,24 are
missing from the feed. Following is the channel description and the titles
of tracks included in the feed xml, lacking lessons mentioned above.

Would you please look into this?
Thank you.

<description>KoreanClass101.com My Feed
Lesson Levels Chosen:
Intermediate Season 2

Media File Types Chosen:
Main Audio Track
</description>

<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #25 - Find Something &quot;More or Less&quot; Mysterious in Korea! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #22 - Almost to the Point Where You Learn Without Trying! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #21 - Do You Understand What You Shouldn’t Do in Korean? - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #20 - And &quot;You Thought&quot; You Would Never Learn Korean! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #19 - Is Korea Too Amazing “For” You to Put Into Words? - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #18 - You Can Do All That “While” Vacationing in Korea?! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #17 - “About That…”All You Need to Know in Korean! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #16 - “Rather Than” Choose, Have it All in Korea! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #15 - Everything You Do in Korea “Depends on” This! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #14 - “Despite” Your Efforts, You Haven’t Visited Korea! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #13 - You Learned Korean, But You Still Don’t Know This! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #9 - “I Didn’t Know” It Could Happen in Korea! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #8 - If Only You Weren’t Leaving Korea Tomorrow! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #7 - “With” This Lesson, You Can do Anything in Korea! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #6 - Korean Honorific Speech: Show Some Respect! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #5 - Emphasize Your Korean: “I Told You,” it Wasn’t Me! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #4 - “As if” You Need to Buy Anything Else in Korea! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #3 - You’ll Experience Great Things in Korea “As Soon As…” - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #2 - Past Tense: Uncover the Secrets of Your Past in Korean! - Audio</title>
<title>Intermediate Lesson S2 #1 – Inform Him of What You Have to Do in Korean! - Audio</title>

bugaboojones
New in Town

Postby bugaboojones » August 5th, 2010 6:46 pm

Hello Kazuau,

Thanks for the heads up! I've forwarded the issue to our Content Team. It should be adjusted shortly.

Best,

Get 40% OFF
kazuau
New in Town

Postby kazuau » August 7th, 2010 7:19 am

Thank you, bugaboojones.
Confirmed the fix.

Please keep up the good work.

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”