Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

PDFs on ipod touch?

shanshanchua
Expert on Something

PDFs on ipod touch?

Postby shanshanchua » March 12th, 2009 5:00 pm

I'm a bit of a tech dinosaur, so i'd really appreciate some help. I understand that you can download all the PDFs into iTunes, but can you get the PDFs into the ipod touch from iTunes? Can PDFs be viewed on an ipod touch? If not, is there any way I can get the content in the PDFs into the ipod touch? I thought that's the idea - having everything on the go.. Thanks!

ngembo
New in Town

Postby ngembo » August 6th, 2009 12:21 pm

To read an PDF file in an i-pod touch you need a wi-fi connection. You have to send the file to your mail account and then you can read your file. The problem is that you will need a wi-fi connection every time you want to read your files.

It is possible to jailbreak the i-pod touch and then be able to read PDF files but I would not advise you to do so unless you are computer savvy and know what you are doing.

Nevertheless to be able to read PDF files you can save them as txt files and copy them in an i-pod. That’s the method I use with my ipod classic and I suppose it should also work with an i-pod touch.

Get 40% OFF
tobyx
New in Town

Postby tobyx » August 13th, 2009 5:47 am

just get Good Reader from the AppStore and all your problems will be solved easily!

Return to “Technical Support (기술 지원)”