Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Girls, Girls, Girls! (and boys?)

jimbowie
New in Town

Girls, Girls, Girls! (and boys?)

Postby jimbowie » April 7th, 2008 10:34 pm

We all know how beautiful korean girls are. Can we not have a few more flirting lessons?

:D

Bouks
Expert on Something

Postby Bouks » April 9th, 2008 11:15 pm

And for us breathtakingly beautiful Western women...some ways to deflect unwanted advances from the spellbound Korean men that set eyes on us :P
On Skype, I'm nenuphar_ (just like that with the underline character ending)

I invite you to check out my new blog about linguistics, translation and culture:
www.shadesofmeaning.wordpress.com

Join by May 6th
Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » April 10th, 2008 12:45 am

thanks for your feedback! I agree that there may have been an excessive flirting in our lessons (including me and Seol ;)) We'll be sure to keep that in mind when we're writing future scripts :)

Bouks
Expert on Something

Postby Bouks » April 10th, 2008 4:51 am

Nah, the flirting wasn't excessive at all, not in my opinion. Don't edit it out!

I should clarify my last message that the reason advances from the Korean men would be unwelcome is when us breathtakingly beautiful ladies are married :wink: But shhhhh don't you dare tell my husband I said that :lol:

Hey wait a minute...if the *men* are married I wouldn't want advances from them either! :lol: :lol: Ok I'll hush up now. :roll:
On Skype, I'm nenuphar_ (just like that with the underline character ending)

I invite you to check out my new blog about linguistics, translation and culture:
www.shadesofmeaning.wordpress.com

the_haunted_boy
Expert on Something

Postby the_haunted_boy » April 14th, 2008 5:09 pm

I like the flirting, especially in the earlier episodes Keith was acting like he had something for Seol.
They are both good looking people and so how could anyone resist either of them?

Image Image

Return to “Korean Lesson Suggestions (수업 내용 제안)”