a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Suggestion for a Korean Lesson

swdesai21
New in Town

Suggestion for a Korean Lesson

Postby swdesai21 » April 6th, 2013 10:27 am

Good Morning:

Would you please include a lesson on passing a job interview in Korean?

I need to pass a 30 minute job interview in Korean over the phone. The goal is to be able to talk about myself and to pass a test of my spoken Korean skills. I have not found any topics on your site that cover this subject matter. Would you please either create such a lesson or advise as to where on your site I can find guidance for this issue?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Swati

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Re: Suggestion for a Korean Lesson

Postby jaehwi » April 11th, 2013 7:07 am

Hi Swati,

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll consider that when making the future lessons.

It seems like you need the help right away; in that case, I'd like to introduce you about the Premium Plus service where you can meet your personal tutor. With the service, you can ask questions related to the topics that you're interested now, and also get feedback what you want for job interview or other topics that you need for now.

For more information, please check the following link and check what you can get with KoreanClass101.com Premium plus service.

http://www.koreanclass101.com/member/me ... newapi.php

Thank you!

Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
nisharangdal_225645
New in Town

Postby nisharangdal_225645 » May 15th, 2014 6:44 am

Annyeonghaseyo!

I am really enjoying the site, as it is, in my opinion, the easiest way to learn Korean, with loads of fun too! I really want to start constructing sentences of my own, so i was wondering if there were lessons on the same: Sentence structure, how to construct different sentences etc. If there are, can someone please tell me where to find them? A link would be appreciated. But if there are no lessons like that, I would suggest that one be made sometime in the near future, as many listeners would certainly want to refer to it.

Gamsahamnida!

Nisha

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby jaehwi » May 16th, 2014 12:04 am

Hi Nisha,

I found some lessons about sentence structures.

Please check the following lesson.

http://www.koreanclass101.com/2011/04/2 ... structure/

I hope this help.

Thank you-
Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com

nisharangdal_225645
New in Town

Postby nisharangdal_225645 » May 16th, 2014 5:32 am

Well, that actually helped :)

One more thing. I am currently studying the Culture Classes and the last few ones have mentioned stuff like 'prices of houses', 'prices of this, and prices of that'. So I would really like to know if there are lessons on the Korean money system.

Gamsahamnida!

Return to “Korean Lesson Suggestions (수업 내용 제안)”