Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

New Lessons

Braintic
New in Town

New Lessons

Postby Braintic » February 20th, 2013 4:34 am

How long is it since a dialog-based lesson was released, and when will the next one be released?

I am wondering why I paid for a 3-month subscription - it seems that once I download everything on offer, there will be no new material released to justify me extending the subscription.

I am not interested in "lessons" which consist merely of vocabulary lists, nor am I interested in culture related lessons. Shouldn't the dialog-based lessons be the bread and butter of this site?

Is there a reason why ALL of the sites under this banner have greatly reduced their lesson output?

Braintic
New in Town

Re: New Lessons

Postby Braintic » April 24th, 2013 8:29 am

Still hoping for a response to this.

Get 40% OFF
team.relationships
Expert on Something

Postby team.relationships » April 30th, 2013 2:57 am

Hello Braintic,

Apologies for the delayed reply. It seems you enjoy the lessons with dialogs. I understand they sound more realistic and help you in many ways. But there are many listeners who are also interested in Vocabulary building and getting cultural insight too as it makes their stay smoother in a new country.
If you have already listened to all the audio (dialog) lessons on this site, then you would have to wait till July for our upcoming lessons. We are currently publishing 'Culture Class' and 'Korean Holidays Videos series.' I'm sure you would enjoy our video series too as they are hosted by a native speaker and gives you opportunity to learn other things including Pronunciation. :)

I am sure you won't be disappointed. Please do give us a feedback on these new lessons. We are open to negative feedback too as we take it in a constructive way.

Thank you for your patience! :)

Cheers,
Neha
Team KoreanClass101.com

SeeingLifeAnew
Been Around a Bit

Postby SeeingLifeAnew » May 8th, 2013 10:01 pm

team.relationships wrote:If you have already listened to all the audio (dialog) lessons on this site, then you would have to wait till July for our upcoming lessons. We are currently publishing 'Culture Class' and 'Korean Holidays Videos series.' I'm sure you would enjoy our video series too as they are hosted by a native speaker and gives you opportunity to learn other things including Pronunciation. :)

I am sure you won't be disappointed. Please do give us a feedback on these new lessons. We are open to negative feedback too as we take it in a constructive way.

Will these new lessons be Upper Intermediate to Advanced Level?
You already have so many beginner lessons:

Newbie Season 1
    Newbie Season 2
    Newbie Season 3
    Newbie Season 4
    Absolute Beginner Season 1
    Absolute Beginner Season 2
    Beginner Season 1
    Beginner Season 2
    Beginner Season 3
    Beginner Season 4
    Beginner Season 5

For Intermediate, there is only:
    Lower Intermediate Season 1
    Lower Intermediate Season 2
    Intermediate Season 1
    Intermediate Season 2
    Upper Intermediate Season 1

And then for Advanced, other than audio blogs, there is:
    Advanced Season 1

I've been a Premium Member here since 2009. And in that time, I have seen that there is little to no effort put into designing effective classes for Intermediate and Advanced learners. There is basically a plethora of beginner lessons and very little else. So disappointing. I hope that beginning in July you will provide a lot more material for Intermediate and Advanced learners. Your service is quite expensive compared to what your former show hosts now provide for free. I would hope that your site would step it up and prove to be a more valuable resource.

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Postby jaehwi » May 28th, 2013 8:01 am

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your feedback and comments about our upcoming new series.
From July 2013, we're going to publish new audio series, Upper Intermediate Season 2. We hope you all enjoy the series.

Thanks again, 감사합니다.

- Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com

SeeingLifeAnew
Been Around a Bit

Postby SeeingLifeAnew » May 29th, 2013 6:58 pm

jaehwi wrote:Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your feedback and comments about our upcoming new series.
From July 2013, we're going to publish new audio series, Upper Intermediate Season 2. We hope you all enjoy the series.

Thanks again, 감사합니다.

- Jae
Team KoreanClass101.com

Thank you so much!!!!! I will be looking forward to it!! :) :) :)

Return to “Korean Lesson Suggestions (수업 내용 제안)”