Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

More Intermediate Lessons?

redpanda
New in Town

More Intermediate Lessons?

Postby redpanda » November 3rd, 2008 11:23 am

Hi, I just recently signed up for this website and have been going through the intermediate lessons. I see that these stop at 25 lessons and was wondering whether there is a 2nd series of intermediate lessons or a set of high-intermediate lessons in the works? I really like this series so far, but 25 lessons would only cover a fraction of "intermediate" material. Hoping there are going to be more lessons!!

Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » November 4th, 2008 2:20 am

Hi Redpanda!

Thanks for signing up. Currently we have a Lower-Intermediate Series going on that will finish by the end of the year. The start on next year (January 2009), we'll be having a brand new Intermediate Series! In the meantime, I think you will enjoy the Audio Blogs. They are 100% in Korean, so it is challenging, but they're interesting and fun to listen to!

Join by May 6th
chamisul
New in Town

Postby chamisul » November 4th, 2008 3:09 am

Wow! great to hear that! I love the intermediate series too!
Besides the material learnt, I also enjoyed the drama, as well as listening to the hosts.
Thank you very much for the great production and performance.

Looking forward to the new series. 기대할꼐요! 화이팅!

shanshanchua
Expert on Something

Postby shanshanchua » November 4th, 2008 6:06 am

I look forward to next year's programme of lessons. When are we going to have a sneak preview of what's going to come? :)

redpanda
New in Town

Postby redpanda » November 4th, 2008 9:24 am

Keith ~ Thanks for the response! I second everything chamisul said - loved the storyline and hearing the hosts speak a/w/a the material learnt. I've been finding that I learn grammar points much better in this format than from a textbook and love how current/conversational Korean is taught, not just textbook stuff! Looking forward to the next Intermediate series! :)

luckynomad
New in Town

Postby luckynomad » November 17th, 2008 5:47 am

I agree with what some of these guys are saying. For the intermediate series, it would be nice if all 25 lessons were a continuance of a single story line. In Japanesepod101 Beg Series 4, they had a pretty long story line about a Dad trying to get rid of his daughter's fiance. It was pretty funny. It also makes it easier to have a single story when you're listening to the conversations of your ipod.

Also, as for the advanced lessons, could you make them into really long conversations involving 2 or 3 people instead of just monologues.

jintana23
Been Around a Bit

Postby jintana23 » January 23rd, 2009 5:45 pm

I agree with redpanda saying that "I learn grammar points much better in this format than from a textbook".
I myself can learn grammar points from this format too. I was used to writing down grammar points and new vocabulary. I read them many times but I forgot them easily. Now I tried the new method. I listened to each lesson many times. I found that this way help me a lot. Each grammar point came to my mind without noticing it.

Return to “Korean Lesson Suggestions (수업 내용 제안)”