Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

More advanced lessons please!

Robert
New in Town

More advanced lessons please!

Postby Robert » May 28th, 2008 12:27 pm

I really like koreanclass101.com, and have been recommending it to all my friends.

Problem is, there really isn't much content for people who have already been studying Korean for a while. The last advanced audio blog was pretty easy, and it's been such a long wait this week for new material to come out.

Are more advanced lessons in the works?

austinfd
Expert on Something

Postby austinfd » May 28th, 2008 11:59 pm

Robert, you're right. Most of the content here is geared towards new learners.

However, there are still over 30 old Audio Blogs from the past year that are available. I am still not *finished* with most of those. I can understand them fine, and listening is easy to work on with KClass... but it's the speaking and production that I can still improve. I'm spending time these days reading old lessons aloud while I wait for more content!

I know more lessons are coming!

I'm making some videos!: http://www.youtube.com/user/austinfd

Get 40% OFF
Keith
Expert on Something

Postby Keith » May 29th, 2008 4:58 am

Hi Robert, thanks for recommending us to your friends :)

Thanks Austin for the reply.

We do have a library of Audio Blogs in the past, and we are continuing on with the Audio Blogs with the new format, with the commentary. As for the Advanced Lessons, they are in the works. It'll be a little while before the next one comes out because we have a special 3 part series on 경상도 사투리 coming up (really excited about that one ;))

But after that series concludes, we should have newer Advanced Lessons coming out. For the time being, these lessons will be once a month. But if more people speak out and ask for Advanced Lessons, we'll produce those lessons more regularly.

Also, if you're hoping to have a specific lesson topic, be sure to let us know. We'll work it into our scripts! ;) We're always looking for script ideas.... coming up with these all the time is hard work!

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”