a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcards the good, the bad, and a wish

hugoacabrera8167
New in Town

Flashcards the good, the bad, and a wish

Postby hugoacabrera8167 » August 4th, 2011 7:55 pm

Good: I like the different study modes.
Bad: I don't like that I can't see which specific words I've mastered. There used to be a color changing light next to them but I don't see it now.
Flash cards are good because of repetition but when I see the word back to back on different study modes it doesn't help. Once I hear it on listening mode the next four flashcards are useless because I already know the word in short term memory but tomorrow I may not remember it again.
A wish: I wish I could click on a word when editing a deck and make joint another deck. Once I'm down to one hard word that I'm having difficulty learning I want to move it to a deck of hard words.

jaehwi
KoreanClass101.com Team Member

Hi

Postby jaehwi » August 5th, 2011 1:47 am

Hello,

I am Jaehwi Lee from Koreanclass101.com

We thank you for your comment and sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with the new flash card.

I have forwarded your feedback to our Flash card team, so that they can improve the new feature for listeners.

Thank you again, and please let us know if you have any problems while using our website.

Thank you.

Get 40% OFF
Dan_Lee
New in Town

Postby Dan_Lee » September 7th, 2011 2:08 am

Hey Everyone.

Here are a few things that I have learned about using flash cards. Train your brain to tell you the meaning of a word. When I look at a card or or when hear the word I try to picture the meaning of the word. This way when I hear the word or see the word my brain brings back to memory what I was trying to picture. Train your brain to think quickly. I start with a very few cards and practice slowly. As I cycle through my cards I try to recognize the words faster and faster. After I can cycle through the small list then I combine lists and start over. How fast you want your brain to recognize a word is the same speed at which you need to cycle through the flash cards. I hope this helps.

Dan

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”