Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Tests / Exams

cherrypopgyaru8283
New in Town

Tests / Exams

Postby cherrypopgyaru8283 » June 17th, 2010 7:40 pm

I know "exams" sounds kind of scary, but I think by getting tested like how I would if I took a real Korean class in school really helps me maintain the info better! It would be GREAT if Koreanclass101 could function in that way too with the lesson series, like with one long test at the end of the series to test us on all the subject matter covered. Even better if it allows us to have the options of covering combined series like newbie and beginner series or just one series (newbie).

I do like the little tests on each lesson. But I think they could be improved if they included all the vocabulary instead of just 5 vocab words. :)

timandyou
Expert on Something

Hello Cherry

Postby timandyou » June 18th, 2010 12:35 am

:o
Hello,

thanks for your consideration on KoreanClass101.com.
I like your idea ( I hope our mother's company likes it as well).
I will do my best to bring and make good lessons for KC listeners.
Sometimes there are things look easy to change or be changed but actualy not.
Please keep in mind this - I work on it. and I do agree with your idea.
My new lessons Absolute Beginners Season 2 and Audio Blog are coming soon in July.
I hope those lessons would meet some of listeners' expection.
cheers,
Thanks a lot,

Tim 8)

Get 40% OFF
meanders27
New in Town

vocab cards

Postby meanders27 » September 24th, 2010 3:12 am

If you want to practice vocab from all lessons use the vocab cards located in the word bank. As you go through each lesson you have to check mark vocab you want added to the word bank. Once you think you have a word permanently learned you can delete it from the word bank. I really like these vocab cards because it reminds of things I've learned months ago and would have forgotten if not for the continued practice.

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”