Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Intros

Brakenjan
Been Around a Bit

Intros

Postby Brakenjan » December 27th, 2007 11:29 pm

I listened to a fw lessons on Japaneseod101 out of interest and immediately noticed those intro they have at the beginning of a lesson. I think it would be great to ave those here, just because its so cool!!. It just gets you somewhat excited overthe laguage thinking, 'man that sounds cool!'. It also gives you soe more examples of the usage of the language in a more 'normal' situation.
So please consider!

THank You

sakurakofahl
New in Town

Postby sakurakofahl » March 16th, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi Brakenjan and Staff!

I must be honest and say that I think the opposite; I personally like the KC101 intros better than the JP101 ones, and generally prefer music on acoustic instruments. I think traditional instruments and harmonies gives that unique touch associatet to the language/country that at least I get attracted to.
However, it would be a nice thing to have a number of intros in quite different styles (traditional, mordern, mixture of traditional and modern, traditional and non-traditional instruments etc) for the different series. How about that?

Thank you!

Get 40% OFF
mrdeus
New in Town

Postby mrdeus » June 25th, 2009 8:58 am

I prefer when there's no, or a short, intro. Not like the 1 minute long intro that's on some of the newbie lessons. 1 minute is too long in my opinion.

sakurakofahl
New in Town

Postby sakurakofahl » June 25th, 2009 10:56 am

I agree. Of those I 've heard so far I prefer the earliest (the ones with just one note).

w0ndershot
New in Town

Postby w0ndershot » April 25th, 2010 3:06 pm

I wish there weren't a musical intro on any of them. If I wanted to listen to music, I would be doing that, not waiting half a minute for the mp3 to get into the actual lesson material.

It's hard enough to concentrate on Korean as it is without all this useless fluff and advertising and reminders that they repeat in every mp3 cluttering things up.

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”