Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Season Summaries

jksim
New in Town

Season Summaries

Postby jksim » July 20th, 2009 2:57 am

Is there a way to print a summary of the season showing the grammar points for each episode? There are times I want to review a particular grammar point having to scroll through all the PDFs to see which episode I want is really tedious.

Thanks
kyle

shanshanchua
Expert on Something

Postby shanshanchua » July 20th, 2009 5:03 am

This is what I did, also partly to help me revise what I've learnt. I took a sheet of paper and wrote down the grammar points for each lesson, the construction and some sample sentences. I did the same for new vocab on a separate sheet of paper. So at a glance, I know what's in which lesson.

Get 40% OFF
cateszd
New in Town

Postby cateszd » April 29th, 2010 3:46 am

Both of these are good suggestions. I've taken to writing down the sample sentences I like in a notebook so I can analyze and memorize them on my leisure.

I would LOVE a season summary though, especially if there were tests and exercises we could take that covered the whole season! That would be awesome.

imaBALLER
Established Presence

Postby imaBALLER » April 29th, 2010 11:14 pm

Cateszd,

I input, or copy and paste these sentences into a computer program. It's much better than a notebook when dealing with a large number of sentences... It will also schedule reviews for you... look up anki.

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”