Start Learning Korean in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Affiliate Center pep rally

matthew254
Expert on Something

Affiliate Center pep rally

Postby matthew254 » September 25th, 2008 3:48 am

Okay so I have already got so much out of KC101 that it's not even funny. Granted, it's not handed to me - I have put in more hours of study than I care to openly admit. Still, I bet there's others who have spent *much* more time :)

We need to have more badges/icons/banners available for KC101's Affiliate Center. There are so many regular members of varying levels of commitment who consider KC101 a valuable resource. People like myself get an altruistic high when someone who is interested in learning Korean gets acquainted with the class. But there's only so much we can do with word-of-mouth. So, I propose we have:
    more banners
    more options available
    more digital media to display KC101's namesake
    utilize 현우 씨's camera skills with KoreanClass101 stamped photos of famous (and not-so-famous) objects and places mentioned in the class
    a mention here or there (in a comment post or news mp3) that if people are interested, that the Affiliate Center is available and it's easy (I feel that a lot of people don't know if it)
    easier access and GUI of the Affiliate Center in general - make it easy to get a banner

Thanks!

usakorjb03
Expert on Something

Postby usakorjb03 » November 14th, 2008 3:56 am

I was wondering has anyone here had any success of getting people to click on your banners and/or links? Also, would you know some of the best ways to advertise affiliate programs? I got blogs going on blogger and myspace and hopefully people will start clicking and reading.

also, i got a blog i started posting poems i have wrote a long time ago and will soon write and post new ones i recently wrote here's the link for them. please read and post comments of what u think. i want people to leave comments and that'll make me post more.
http://jbopinions.%20blogspot.%20com/

thanks
제 이름은 문신이에요.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn Korean Feature Requests (서비스 요청)”